Anna Let Us In

"Any luck?" Gabriel asked, wrapping his arms around Sam from behind. Sam jumped a little at first, but he quickly leaned back into Gabriel, running his hand over Gabriel's arm. "No. Where's Anna? Is she alright?" Sam asked. Gabriel nodded very little. "I put her in my bed. She keeps saying she's fine, but I know she's not. Sam, her wings won't even open." He looked down at the floor. "I don't know how long she has." Sam turned to hug Gabriel back. "She's going to be fine. Maybe we can figure out what happened to her." Gabriel wiped his eyes. "Maybe." He hoped. Sam took his hand. "Come on, take me to heaven with you." Gabriel stood, astonished and looking at Sam like he'd just smiled while juicing a lemon with a paper cut. "Sam, there is no way you can come with me!" He said incredulously. "Can't we just try? We're running out of options here." Gabriel scrunched up his face, wondering if this could truly work. "Fine. But if something happens, I'm blaming you." He replied, once again taking Sam's hand. Sam scoffed slightly, but followed after his boyfriend. Gabriel led Sam to Anna and knelt beside the angel. "Anna?" He whispered. Anna turned her lazy gaze to him, a faint smile tugging at her beautiful features. "Gabe..." She cooed. Gabriel gave her a small hug. "Can you get us into Heaven again?" He asked quietly. Anna's eyes widened as much as they could in her current state. "What?" She demanded. Gabriel took her hand. "Please. Sam and I want to help you. We don't want you to die." Anna looked rather skeptical of the option. Then she smiled, big, bright, and radiant, and snapped her fingers. In an instant, Gabriel was holding Sam's head in his chest, back in his old cell. "The sound of their wings will drive you nuts in a little bit. Let's get a game plan going."