Sam Isn't Having It

Lunch was disturbing to say the least. Sam and Gabriel still hadn't said a word to each other. The taller Winchester looked around the tables and found Gabriel, but when they'd met eyes, both had immediately yanked their gazes away, the last moments of their relationship that had not been, fading with it. Dean was taking to Castiel. It was a rare sight for Dean to be embarrassed or speechless, but that's what Castiel did to his brother. He watched as Dean listened to Castiel, his mind sponging every single word, not letting any of it slip away. Sam had never seen Dean this infatuated. His emotions were written clear as day, though Sam was sure Castiel wasn't realizing. Castiel was looking at him the same way, and neither one of them had made a move on the other. Sam shook his head at the two, his hair flying for a second. He witnessed Gabriel staring at him, and though the boy ripped his eyes away the moment Sam had caught him, there was no hiding it. Sam stood up from the table and towards Gabriel's table. He shook slightly.
He bit his lip until he nearly tasted blood
And he leaned down
And Sam Winchester smashed his lips defiantly against Gabriel's own.

Yes, your ship is trying to sail. No, I would not ever leave you sabriel less.