Pie For Breakfast

Sam watched angrily as Bobby put the car in park, waiting a moment to speak. "Now, I know you hate me right now, Sam, but you'll thank me when you're not carving up your own skin." Bobby told him. Sam grunted, not giving the older man his voice. "Fine, be that way. Get inside and go to bed." Bobby instructed. Sam cast and icy, acidic glare at Bobby one last time. Then he shoved open the door and waited impatiently for Bobby to unlock the house. "Goodnight, Sam." Bobby said gruffly as Sam pounded into his bedroom. There was a loud slam from the door and Bobby sighed. "Idgit." He mumbled.

Dean blinked the sleep from his eyes as his phone rang loudly. "Y'ello..." He pinched the bridge of his nose tiredly. "Hey, Dean. I just wanted to let you know Sam is sleeping over her right now." Dean sighed with relief. "Oh, thank god." He said. "Listen, Dean... I think maybe Sam isn't doing so hot." Bobby didn't have to explain what he meant. "Thanks for letting me know. I'll talk to him. You'll drive him here when Sam wakes up, right?" Bobby nodded, then realized he was on the phone. "Yeah, sure thing." He said before flipping his phone down. Dean looked down to Castiel and smiled. "Cas, baby, come on." Dean nudged him slightly. Castiel groaned and rolled over, rolling off the bed and landing with a loud thud on the floor. "Ow." He muttered, rubbing his head. Dean stifled a laugh. "You okay?" Castiel glared softly at him. "What do you think?" He demanded. Dean laughed openly now. "Next time I'll make sure the rail is up before trying to wake you up." He grinned. Castiel's gaze turned less annoyed and more happy. "Good." He replied sassily. "Sam is sleeping at Bobby's and he'll be here when he wakes up." Castiel nodded. "Okay. You want some food?" He asked. "Hell yes." "Do you want me to bring something to you, or do you want me to help into a wheelchair?" Dean moaned. "I want out of this bed." He said, folding his arms. Castiel chuckled as Dean reminded him of a pissed off four year old. "You're such a child." Dean smirked. "Thank you." Castiel rolled his eyes, picking Dean up bridal style and placing him in the wheelchair he'd rolled up beside the bed. "What are you thinking for breakfast?" He asked. Dean thought for a moment. "Since my throat is gonna be on fire for a few days, I want some pie!" Dean said happily. Castiel laughed and pushed Dean into the elevator, pressing the first floor button. "I'm debating if I want to join in this." He said. Dean grinned. "You so should." Castiel cocked an eyebrow. "What are you gonna do to make me?" Dean's grin went wider and he leaned up to kiss Castiel when the elevator beeped. A tall man dressed in a suit stepped inside, a creepy sly grin on his face. He nodded at the boys who stared back, freaked out. "Maybe another time." Dean said looking up at Castiel. The other boy nodded, a scared expression on his face. Dean slipped his hand into Castiel's, and that seemed to help still the boy's trembling. "I love you."  He said, not realizing the man had turned around and was now watching the young couple. "I love you too." Castiel replied. "You guys are disgusting. Don't you know it's a sin to be gay?" The man asked. "And who are you to judge us?" Dean asked dismissively. "Call me Zachariah." The man grumbled, turning back around as his floor was reached. Dean scoffed. "What a dick."