Practicalities of Heaven

Castiel sighed sadly. "Cas, you have to go back sometime. It's not practical if we both miss school for a month! Possibly longer if Sam won't leave without Gabriel, which he probably won't..." Dean looked down at Castiel, sort of searching his face for answers, though he knew Castiel wouldn't have any. Nobody did. "I know," Castiel whined, laying his head against Dean as they snuggled up in his hospital bed. "I just really don't wanna deal with people when I know my sexy boyfriend is in here, all alone..." He had turned his face to Dean's now, leaning in to kiss him. Dean gladly let Castiel continue his actions. Their lips connected slowly, warm and soft. Castiel kissed him soberly, short and chaste. He pulled a few minutes later. "It's not like we really do anything but snuggle anyway." Dean replied. "Not that I don't like snuggling." He added with a cocky grin. "All mine." Castiel smiled, looking into forest green eyes. "I love you, Dean Winchester. I love being with you, letting you hold me like this. I love everything about you and I can't believe I got lucky enough for you to have fallen in love with me. I can't imagine losing you, either." He told him honestly. He was letting Dean know how much he meant to him. "I will never let you go, Castiel Novak. And I love the fact that you're all mine." He mumbled, kissing Castiel on the forehead. "I love to be yours." Castiel replied. He leaned back against Dean's chest. Once again, Supernatural was on. Dean didn't mind though. He was too busy staring at Castiel to watch tv.

Gabriel beat his head against the white wall of his cell for the hundredth time. "You're lucky you can't get hurt right now." Sam mumbled. He was currently trying to meditate, hoping it would help him think of an escape route. "Got any other bright ideas?" Gabriel snapped angrily. He didn't want to be stuck in Heaven anymore. "Maybe we should just try digging through the cell?" Sam suggested confoundedly. "Sure, we've got nothing to fucking lose!" Sam didn't respond to his boyfriend's current tone, knowing the blonde was just sick of his problem. Gabriel came to sit on his knees beside Sam at the edge of the cell. Sam began digging first, and to their complete shock, the floor came away in wisps, as if it were made of clouds! Gabriel smacked his forehead. "How did we not think of that before?" He demanded excitedly, beginning to claw viciously at the flooring. In a matter of minutes, the clouds had been pulled up and now drifted around Sam and Gabriel's heads. Sam sneezed. Gabriel grinned and gestured for Sam to grab his hand as he moved to lower himself in the hole they'd dug. "Be careful. And quiet." Sam whispered, pulling the dug-up clouds over the hole. Gabriel nodded. Together, they made short work of the cloudscape. It took a while longer than they'd expected, but eventually Sam and Gabriel were just below his cell. He could hear the angels screaming as they realized Gabriel had left. "Come on, this way." Gabriel hurriedly whisked further away from Heaven, finally getting somewhere. "If we can just make it to the gates, we can fall out of Heaven, and we'll both wake up!" He whispered excitedly. Sam smiled. They continued pulling clouds out of their way until they had reached the gates, which were stuck a little ways through the clouds. Gabriel dug deeper and Sam followed him. Gabriel dug quickly, clouds flying in Sam's face as the blond threw handfuls of fluffy whiteness behind him. Suddenly, Sam was being pulled instantly downward, as Gabriel had ripped the last clouds from their place. They were in a free fall, but neither cared. They were finally going to be safe and together.