Where's Gabe?

Dean turned over in bed with a grin.

No boobs to squish.

He looked down his shirt for the tenth time in five minutes. "Haha!" He said triumphantly, pumping his fist in the air. A soft knock on his door made him jump, a small blush creeping over his bandage-covered face. "Admiring your new body?" Bobby asked with a smile. "Yeah." Dean said quietly. Bobby walked into the hospital room and sat down in a chair by one of the many windows. "You know, you're up here pretty high." He stated. Dean subconsciously moved further to the right side of the bed. "I know. But, at least I finally have a flat chest. And other things." He grinned wildly. "Thank you so much, Bobby." Bobby shook his head, looking anywhere but at Dean. "Still don't know what you're talking about." He stated. Dean laughed.

His eyes snapped open when Sam dove into a hug. Dean hadn't even realized he'd fallen asleep. "Whoa!" He said immediately. He pulled back from Dean. "No boobs." He observed. Dean could have exploded. "Nope!" He said. "Still have this stupid voice though." He frowned slightly, but it disappeared. He should be thankful for what he had currently. It still felt like a dream to him. "When do you get your voice deepened?" Sam asked. Dean shook excitedly, buzzing. "Three days!" He yelled. Sam chuckled. "How ya doing, Bobby?" He acknowledged the older man. "I'm doin' alright. How about you, Sam?" Bobby patted the seat beside him and Sam sat down. "I'm happy Dean's happy." He nodded at his brother. "This is the best day of my life." Sam shook his head. "No, it's not. The best day of your life is when you look in a mirror and see the man you were born to be." He said matter-of-factly. Dean beamed at him. "I am so proud of you, Sam. You're such a good kid. Come here." Sam went up to Dean, who pulled him into a tight hug. "I love you, Sammy." He whispered, tears of joy clouding in his eyes. "I love you too, Dean." Sam whispered back. Dean couldn't begin to tell him how amazing Sam was, so they just sat there for a while, holding each other close. "You're the best brother I could ask for, Sammy." Dean said before pulling away, wiping a hand across his eyes as tears of pride began to slip out. "Knock, knock..." Dean turned to see Castiel standing in the doorway of his room, holding a shopping bag. "Cas!" Dean held his arms out for a hug. Castiel laughed. "Hey, Dean. How are you?" He asked. "Wonderful!" He exclaimed before whispering in the lowest voice he could manage. "Even better now that you're here." Castiel's heart rate sped up even more than usual when he was with Dean. "Ah...nice." He stumbled. Dean smirked. He looked at Sam. "Where's Gabe?" Sam sighed. "I don't know. He said he'd be here in ten minutes. It's been twenty." He frowned. "Sam, maybe you should call him." Castiel suggested lightly. Sam nodded quietly. "I'll be right back." He went into the hallway, pulling his phone out of his pocket.