Surprise, Surprise

Dean sat comfortably in his bed, glancing continuously at his friend, jerking his gaze away when the boy looked back.

You're acting like a stupid boy with a crush on the new girl.

Dean thought. Well, maybe it was a crush. But it certainly wasn't on any girl! Dean sighed. He stared at Castiel again. "Is there something you require?" Castiel asked, not looking away from the tv showing Supernatural. Sabriel was currently watching, disgusted, as Destiel chowed down on an Elvis burger. Dean froze. "Uh...." He trailed off, not knowing what to say. "Sorry." He said eventually. Castiel laughed. "Dean, if there is something you want to talk about, I am all ears. Unless you would prefer I repeat the actions I was doing, until Sam interrupted?" He replied, still not looking away from the tv. At this, Dean was absolutely at a loss for words. Castiel finally looked at him. "Alright then." He sighed in mock disappointment. Castiel didn't move slowly like last time. Instead, he stood up from his chair and, not waiting for Dean to move over, slid under the covers. "Better?" He asked knowingly. Dean stared wide-eyed. Castiel snickered and leaned in close to Dean, only now slowing down. "So, let's ask you again: why do you think I mentioned my sexuality in the coffee shop?" Dean couldn't speak. Castiel was nearly half a foot away. And getting closer. "Maybe it was because I wanted to just let you know. Or maybe," he whispered, his face now less than two inches away. "I thought you were an incredible person. And maybe," he breathed, just barely brushing Dean's lips. "I wanted to kiss you." Castiel gently pressed their mouths together, lacing his lips across Dean's. Dean didn't move at first, but as the kiss went on, he deepened it, holding Castiel's head in place. He kissed back, not showing much of the gentleness Castiel had been. He could feel Castiel grin as he moved his mouth with more passion. Castiel pulled back first, his eyes gleaming and heavy-lidded. "You're a good kisser." He said simply, before nuzzling himself carefully into Dean's chest and continuing to watch Supernatural as though nothing had happened. Dean was astonished. That was his first kiss. And it was perfect. He stared at Castiel for a moment, wondering how he'd managed to find this boy, before sighing and snuggling into the bed, laying his head atop Castiel's.

(Sorry if there were problems wit this update. I was informed my paragraphs were all screwy and thrown about....gotta love Wattpad updates. Anywho, thanks a TON for reading, voting and commenting! I would write this in paragraph form better, but it appears not to like that. Idk, we'll see how the future goes. If you ever want more, I probably have it written in notes even though it's not posted, so just ask. I try really hard to write everyday, but I get lazy sometimes lol. I just realized this is a long-ass author's note. Ok, bye!
😘🌈)