Buzzing

Sam tapped his foot rapidly, his pulse throbbing in his veins almost painfully. He couldn't wait to get out of school and see Dean the way he saw himself. "Sam!" Mr. Milton called his name loudly, tugging Sam out of his daydreams. He snapped his gaze toward the teacher. "S-sorry." He said quietly. Mr. Milton glared at him. "You barely have two slides done! And your sources are all Wikipedia!" He threw his arms up. Sam had always loved computers class, but this teacher was kinda killing his mood. "I apologized." He told his teacher. Mr. Milton shook his head and walked away, leaving Sam to do nothing more but stare the clock down.

Castiel buzzed slightly. He felt so pent up here. Why the hell were these chairs attached to the desks? "Cas?" His desk partner, Anna Milton, waved her hand in front of Castiel's eyes. "Huh?" Castiel shook out of his thoughts and turned toward his counterpart. "Oh, sorry, Anna. I'm just really excited to see Dean, I guess." He said sheepishly. Anna narrowed her eyes. "I know you like him, Castiel." She said softly. "Do not." He stated simply. Anna laughed and shook her head. "You're like a four year old boy with his first crush!" She scolded. Castiel looked her in the eyes. "I can't remember a time in my life I was truly happy without him."