Making Him Happy

Dean walked quickly, his hips swinging, and his arms moving with his pace. He wore high heels, a miniskirt, and a beautiful crop top, showing off his ample chest. He grinned uncontrollably. Dean saw the door and smiled even wider. He hefted his duffel bag closer to his body, excited beyond belief. He couldn't remember a time he'd been more anxious. After all, this was the last day he'd have the body of a woman. Dean swung open the door, watching with no objection as his sparkly black fingernails glinted off the sun. He'd take it off as soon as he got home, but for now it stayed, and he was alright with that. He sauntered up to the desk, catching the eyes of nearly every man, and even a few women, in the waiting room. "Name?" The lady at the desk smiled brightly. He felt his heart swell and his grin move to the edges of his face. "Dean Winchester. I am here to get my sex changed." He said proudly. The lady smiled even wider. "This is why I love my job." She mumbled. "I'm happy you're going to feel comfortable, Dean. I wish you the best of luck." She handed Dean a slip of paper, her pearly whites showing. Dean took the slip and sat down in a chair, crossing his shaved legs. He eventually fell asleep, his happiness leaking into his dreams and creating beautiful, vivid imaginings. "Dean Winchester?" He blinked blearily, forgetting where he was for a moment. "Dean?" The doctor called again. He stood up and walked over to the doctor. "That's me." He said, shaking the doctor's hand firmly. "You've got quite a grip." The doctor smiled knowingly. "Come on, let's make you happy." He led Dean down a long hall of offices before he opened a door and let Dean in.

Hey, little rainbows! YES I JUST DID THAT! YES I AM SO HAPPY FOR MY BB!! Anyway, I apologize if the fact that he dressed very feminine, but is transgender is a problem. Please let me know if it is and I will change his attire into masculine clothing (though I don't know much about it.)