Fairy Tale Ending

{One year later}

"Gabe, get off me!" A very unamused Sam scowled. Gabriel put on an innocent face. "What?" Sam eyed the water gun in his hands and looked back at Gabriel. "Come on, Sassy, it's war!" Gabriel complained. He pointed his gun at Sam and grinned. "Any last words?" Sam grinned back, whipping out a slightly smaller water gun. He instantly flipped Gabriel onto his back. "I could ask you the same thing." He whispered. Gabriel shuddered. "Sam, this is a dangerous game you're playing." He said in a low voice. "Catch me if you can, assbutt!" Sam ran wildly through the yard. Out of nowhere, Castiel appeared from behind a dumpster. "That's my line!" He shouted, spraying Sam forcefully. "Ah!" Sam squealed, shrinking back from the cold water. Dean popped up beside the man with a smile and no shirt. "My name is....something and you murdered my father! Er, something like that. Prepare to die!" He screamed, shooting Sam in the back. Sam laughed as he sprayed Dean, then Castiel, running backwards. He suddenly tripped as Anna grabbed him by the shirt. "Say your last prayers." She told him. Anna then snapped her fingers, and a large bucket of ice cold water was doused onto poor Sammy. "Oh, you're going to pay!" He shouted at the angel girl. "Who says?" Anna called behind her. She ran fiercely through the sloshy wet yard, grimacing at the mud smushing between her toes. "Bingo!" Gabriel yelled out. Anna soon felt a strong pressure on her back. "Damn." She muttered. She hadn't planned on actually getting hit. "Come on, Gabriel, we all know who's going to win this!" Anna smiled sickly. Gabriel smirked. "Yeah, me." He replied, aiming his water gun at Anna's face. He sprayed her for a few seconds in the head, watching gleefully as she sputtered. When he finaally let go of the trigger, Anna stood there dripping. "Gabriel...." She clenched her jaw. And flew at him in a rage. "I'm gonna kill you!" She shouted. Gabriel's eyes went big and wide as he watched the angel girl bolt toward him. "Oops!" He began to run for his life, rounding a corner quickly, only to run into Sam. "Sam, you gotta hide me!" Sam nodded. When Anna rounded the same corner Gabriel had crossed just seconds before, she met two water guns, cocked and ready to blow. "Any last words?" Sam asked with a smirk. "Nope." Anna snapped her fingers and two buckets of water fell on the boys' heads. Sam was first to recuperate, wiping his long, soggy hair out of his face. "Hey, sometimes an angel has to win!" Anna feigned remorse before dashing off again. "Now, I'm pissed." Gabriel growled, tossing the bucket off his head, sending it tumbling to the ground as he sprinted after her. Sam rolled his eyes, of course running after his boyfriend he'd fought so hard for.

A/N
Guys, I really want to thank you for reading and commenting and voting. It all means so much to me and I absolutely LOVE hearing from you! I want to thank no one person in particular who was with me through most of this story. @frankieieromustdie is a wonderful person who dealt with all this shitty feels I threw at him, at all of you. Thank you so much.

-Ash😘🌈

PS: I have a oneshot book coming out soon!! And I need ideas. Whatever you've got, throw it at me and I can attempt to write it for you. ❤️💜💚💙💖