Gabriel

Sam woke up with a rasping gasp, his hand going to his heart like he'd been shocked. Gabriel lay upon the bed, his eyes closed and his breathing steady. "Stop playing, asshole!" Sam narrowed his eyes. Gabriel's grin appeared before his eyes opened. Sam couldn't even laugh as his face was slammed against Gabriel's. Sam could feel the rush of Gabriel's heart, hammering and exuberant. A nurse knocked loudly on the door, and Gabriel released Sam, though the boy was greatly dismayed at this. "You woke up!" The nurse smiled excitedly at Gabriel, who folded his hands behind his head. "Yep." He answered simply. "Had a little help." Sam's eyes shot open. "Anna!" He squealed. Gabriel took on the same look of horror and nodded, waiting impatiently for the nurse to check his vitals and leave. "You seem to be incredibly healthy. Your bruises are going to heal after about a month, just give your body time to recuperate. Nothing too strenuous." She said proudly. She walked back through the door she'd entered in. Sam flew to Gabriel in a single fluid motion. "Is she okay?" He asked worriedly. Gabriel shook his head. "I don't know! Shut my door!" He shouted. Sam closed his door. Gabriel clutched the sheet with white knuckles. "A-Anna?" He called out quietly. He felt Sam lay his hand across his shoulder. "I'm here, Gabriel." Anna smiled brightly at him, standing strong and proud at the edge of his bed. "God saved me, as I knew he would." She looked up at the ceiling, silently thanking her savior. Gabriel blinked rapidly. He truly hadn't expected Anna to appear. Anna walked over to Gabriel and hugged him over the side of the bed. "I'm glad you're okay." She had tears in her eyes as she stared at him happily. "I'm glad you are too." Gabriel replied thickly. Sam understood that the two probably wanted a moment alone, and took a walk down to Dean's room.

"Hey, Sammy." Dean grinned. Sam smiled back. "Gabriel is awake." Dean's face immediately. Castiel went pale, a hand over his mouth and a shuddering breath. He collapsed onto the floor in a sob. Sam hugged him softly as the other boy cried harshly. Dean let a few tears slip as well. "Cas, let's go see him." He suggested, swinging his legs over the bed and standing. He'd gotten much stronger in the last few days, and the testosterone he'd been taking were giving him a bit of bulk. Castiel slowly rose, nodding, and wrapped an arm around Dean for some slight support. Together, they all traveled to Gabriel's room. Sam knocked lightly on his door. He heard a cheerful, "come in!" Castiel shoved past Dean, past Sam, and rushed into Gabriel's room. The moment he saw the blonde, happily munching on some candy corn Anna had brought him, Castiel fled into his arms. "I thought I'd lost you." He cried. Gabriel fought back tears as he held his brother tightly. "I'm right here, Cas-y." He whispered. Dean watched the two fondly. Then he turned his attention to Anna. "Gabriel, not to break up the reunion, but who's this?" He asked. Gabriel shrugged. "She's the Angel that saved me. She's the reason I'm here. Anna, meet my brother, Castiel and his boyfriend, Dean. Cas, Dean, this is Anna." Anna waved shyly at the group. "No, really." Dean continued. "I'm dead serious." Gabriel replied. Dean's eyes grew wide. Then he bowed. "Thank you." He said. Sam walked into the room and kissed the back of her hand. "You've brought back Gabriel and I will never forget that." Anna blushed. "It was my honor." She told him. Sam walked over to Gabriel and sat on the edge of his bed. "I love you." He said. Gabriel grinned. "Of course you do, ya moose." He answered, leaning up to kiss Sam.