Rubbed Me the Wrong Way

Dean woke up to the sound of loud buzzing. He realized the sound was coming from the tv, Castiel having lain on the remote. He laughed quietly before shaking Castiel lightly. "Cas, come on, buddy." He called softly. Castiel groaned, burying himself deeper into Dean's chest. Dean cried out in pain as Castiel accidentally rubbed against his stitches. The black-haired boy immediately sprang awake. "What? What's wrong? Did I do something?" Dean held his arm over his chest for a moment, biting his lip and taking a few deep breaths. "You just snuggled into my stitches." He said, his arm resting once more at his side. "Sorry." Castiel mumbled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. Dean waved him off. "No, no, it's fine. I just wasn't expecting it." Dean them remembered the tv was still humming in the background, and turned it off. The sky was slightly light out the window-wrapped room and Dean swung his legs over the side of the bed, gingerly touching his bandaged face, then standing up. He stretched his spine carefully, not looking to further irritate his stitches. "Nice butt." Castiel commented. Dean blushed bright red as he felt the cold air on his back end, trying to signal his open-backed hospital gown. He laughed softly. "Thanks." Dean decided to wiggle it a bit. Castiel rolled his eyes and went into the bathroom. "I'm gonna go use the bathroom, and then we'll get you into your wheelchair and go visit Sam, okay?" Dean confirmed his plans with a nod and Castiel was off.

I apologize for the next chapter....