Sailing

Dean smiled softly as Sam kissed his crush, putting every ounce of trust into the boy, and he knew Sam was risking it all for Gabe. "He loves Gabriel so much." Castiel commented, looking at the two boys with a mixture of longing and compassion. Dean turned back to Castiel. "I wish I could find that." He said quietly. But Castiel heard it, just like Dean knew he would. "I'm sure someone likes you, Dean." Castiel played. Dean glared lightly at him. Why should he have to make the first move? "Well, if someone did like me, I'd love for them to let me know." He advanced. Dean took a small bite of the Rice Krispy Treat he had grabbed. "All in due time." Castiel waved nonchalantly. Dean growled softly in frustration. "What's wrong, Dean?" Castiel smirked. "Ugh." Dean laid his forehead on the table.

Sam didn't surrender Gabriel's lips until he couldn't breathe. He kissed him lightly at first, testing the waters, in case Gabriel really didn't want to be with Sam. But Gabriel was losing his battle, kissing Sam right back, grasping fists of long molasses hair, his lips becoming wilder. Sam broke away first. His eyes held so many emotions and Gabriel couldn't deny it any longer. He was utterly and completely in love with Sam Winchester. Sam gazed at him worriedly, waiting for Gabriel to slip out of his arms, run, look horrified, something! But Gabriel only stared back. He looked at Sam and for the first time, he didn't see a boy with a terrifying crush on him. No, Sam was now something that needed protecting, love. Sam was a beautiful thing that Gabriel had so nearly ruined. He slowly pulled Sam on top of the table, making a loud shushing noise. "Everybody, this is my new boyfriend, Sam Winchester." He announced. His face was more red than a tomato, his breathing harsh and staggered, and yet, he was fine. Nobody threw food at him, they didn't shout obscenities, they didn't even react hardly at all. Sam did. He stared at his boyfriend, glassy-eyed and rosy-cheeked. "I love you, Sam. Now and forever." Gabriel whispered, pulling Sam into his arms and kissing him gently before getting off the table.