Chapter 2

Over the next few days things went great between all four of them. Austin was avoiding Camila at all costs. No one in school bothered anymore.

Camila noticed her bestie getting closer to Normani. She was certain Lauren had a crush on Normani. She was constantly asking Camila questions about the beautiful girl.

Currently Dinah and Camila were sitting at lunch waiting for the other two to arrive as well. "They're so crushing on eachother." Dinah said as she took a bite of her pizza. Camila was happy today was pizza day.

"You think? I mean Lauren has actually never liked anyone, like that." Camila said hesitant. "I may not know her that well but it's kinda obvious. Maybe Normani can change her 'fuckgirl' ways." The Polynesian girl said thoughtfully.

Camila agreed with that. Maybe Normani could change her best friend into girlfriend material. She felt a little pang of jealousy though. She had been friends with Lauren for years and nothing ever happened... She knew Normani for less than a week and she already liked her in that way.

It was okay though. Because she had already accepted the fact that she would never be Lauren's girlfriend a long time ago. It was just kinda hard to see her with someone else. Okay, she had slept with a lot of girls. But that never bothered Camila because she knew that Lauren didn't care about any of them. So she still had this special spot. But now with Normani in the picture.. She was no longer Lauren's special girl.

Just then she felt someone sit next to her. "Hey dork, you were spacing out." Lauren said as she nudged Camila. "I was just thinking." She said quickly.

"Tell me." Lauren asked interested and all eyes were on her now. "Ehm about.. this hot guy I saw in chemistry class." She lied. "Who is it? I want him to be good for my Camzi." The dark haired girl said. She wanted nothing more than Camila's happiness. But if this was once again a fuckboy she would literally kill him.

"I don't know his name." Camila lied. "But ehm where were you guys?" She quickly changed the subject.

"Well, Lauren was waiting for me when I came out of class, she offered to walk me to my locker and we talked a little bit before making our way to you guys." Normani said blushing.

"Aww Ralph is being sweet for her girl." Dinah teased and Lauren got the biggest grin on her face. Camila thought it was adorable. She looked so cute. And this was supposed to be the school badass who everyone feared? Yeah, right.

When lunch ended Lauren pulled Camila down to sit again. "Camz, I need your help." Lauren said nervously.

"Yeah, ofcourse what is it?"

"I think I like Normani.. I just never.." She struggled to find the right words. "I've never been in a relationship before so I don't really know how to approach it. I just do what I saw some couples do. Like walk with her to her locker and stuff like that.." She rubbed the back of her neck, nervously.

Camila smiled lovingly at her best friend. She was too cute. Her nervousness made it so real. Even though somewhere inside of her this was hurting her a lot, she decided to put her feelings aside and help Lauren get the girl. She wanted her to be happy.

"Don't worry, I'll help you." She said.

"I knew you would. You're my best friend. That's your job." Lauren winked as she pulled Camila in for a hug.

They then went their seperate ways. Camila was alone this class and she hated that. Especially when you had too work together and she didn't know anyone.