Chapter 25

Lauren woke up with a massive headache. She looked beside her to see a peaceful Camila sleeping next to her. The whole room was still trashed from the fight last night and she could smell weird things from the party last night.

But looking at the beauty beside her, she didn't care about all that. Camila was here, safe with her. They had settled things last night. She wouldn't let Camila slip away. She wouldn't make those mistakes again.

Her heart swelled in her chest when she studied Camila's sleeping face. This was how she wanted her life to be every single day.

How was it possible that she had left this girl a year ago? It hurt her just thinking about never seeing her again.

"Lo?" Camila's sleepy voice groaned as she stirred awake and slowly opened her eyes. Her hand found Lauren's and she intertwined them.

A smile took over Lauren's face. "Yes babe?"

"Good morning." The brown haired girl smiled.

"You mean good afternoon." Lauren laughed. They had slept too long.

"I can't remember what we did last night." Camila said sitting up in the bed and cuddling into Lauren.

"That's because after the clock hit twelve we started to drink untill we couldn't anymore. You were drunk as fuck!" The green eyed girl laughed while thinking about the events of last night.

"But I thought I had said drinking was forbidden?" Camila said confused with herself.

"Yeah that's what I thought too untill suddenly you were okay with it."

Just then the bedroom door opened and Zayn walked in.

"Yo, you have any cool shirts in here for Mani? She puked all over it last night?"

"Good afternoon Zayn." Lauren rolled her eyes.

"But yeah just take something from the closet."

"Who is here? In the house?" Lauren asked him.

"Oh there's still a bunch of people sleeping all over the place downstairs. This guy is sleeping in the kitchen sink." Zayn said casually while taking a shirt and walking back towards the door.

"What?!" Camila and Lauren say in unison.

"Should I kick everyone out?" Zayn questioned.

"Ofcourse you dork! Why didn't you do it last night?" The dark haired said a little frustrated while getting out of the bed.

Camila pouted at the loss of Lauren's warmth as she just continued laying on the bed. She wasn't fully awake. Still too sleepy.

"Because last night you were all screaming and saying everyone was welcome in your house to sleep and that everyone is family and we all love eachother." Zayn explained laughing.

"I was obviously drunk!" Lauren said putting on some normal clothes as she walked downstairs ready to kick everyone out.

"Zayn?" Camila said softly when they were all alone.

"What did Lauren and me do last night after we drank? Did something strange happen?"

His eyes widened a bit at Cubans question but he quickly regained himself.

"No ofcourse not. You guys were just all loud and funny. Nothing more."

Camila eyed him carefully. "You sure?"

"Yeah yeah, you and Lauren were just all over eachother. Laughing and screaming then you guys went upstairs. I thought maybe to have sex but when I came to check on you guys, you were both fast asleep. I took care of Normani and Dinah... I'm not sure where she ended up. Everyone kinda fell asleep in the house. But that's it. Nothing more happened." He tried to explain and Camila took his words.