Chapter 12

Lauren looked at Camila in anticipation. 

"Camz..?"

"You're not ready to be with me." Camila said softly pulling away from Lauren.

"What? You can't be serious right now." The older girl puffed frustrated. "After everything that happened today, you heard me! I don't do drugs and I don't fuck anyone that isn't you!"

Camila swallowed. "Now maybe.. but one day you'll get bored of being with me. I'm just an average girl. I like reading books and be by myself. I'm not popular or anything like that. I don't like to party.. I just do it for Dinah mainly. We're so different. You're bad. We're the opposite. I don't want to hold you from living your life and having fun."

Lauren frowned at this. "What are you saying? I won't be bored. I've been with you for three years. Did you ever hear me say I want to leave you."

"That's because we were just friends. Friends can't really.. tell eachother not to drink or not to use drugs or not to fuck other girls. I want you to have fun. I want you to get drunk and party without thinking about what I would say to you. I know how you are. Soon enough you'll leave." Camila explained. It wasn't that she didn't want Lauren. But now that there actually was a possibility of them being together. She had thought it through.

"But what if we compromise? Like you can come to parties with me and I can go with you to the library or some book convention or whatever. That way you'll see that I won't cheat on you and you can help me not get drunk and I will learn about your favorite authors."

Camila smiled at her. This made her see that Lauren really wanted to be with her no matter what. But she was scared...

"I guess.. I don't really like parties but maybe I can make an exception for you.." The brunette answered.

Lauren smiled upon hearing this. "Or if you really don't want to, I can go on my own and then later come back home to you."

Camila nodded.

But Lauren could see something was still wrong. "What is it?" She asked and Camila stayed silent.

"Okay I guess you really think this is a bad idea.. I just wanted you to give me a chance but if not then I suppos-"

"I'm scared that you'll cheat on me.." The younger girl blurted out.

The green eyed girl sighed. "Ofcourse that scares you. I have a bad reputation and I cheated on Normani with you.."

"But I promise you the only reason I cheated all my life was because I never found someone I truly loved. Someone who I wouldn't want to lose. I cared for Normani but I knew that if I lost her it wouldn't be the end of the world. If I lost you.. It would kill me... You know what?" She stepped closer and cupped Camila's cheek.

"I don't even want to look at other girls when I'm with you. You're perfect. You're personality and everything you are when you're with me is awesome. You made me a different person and I guess I made you different aswell. And you're ass.." She laughed and Camila slapped her playfully.

"It's outta this world. So no girl will ever get my attention. Your body is amazing and your face is sculpted by the gods above. So you don't have to worry about your appearance aswell. But it's your heart that truly makes me want to stay... You love me when no one else does. You saw the good in me. You make me laugh like no other. I feel like I matter when I'm with you. You know about my past.. I never told anyone that. I think you're cute. I love how passionate you get about your favorite books or about boring math.." She scrunched her nose.