Chapter 26

Camila's mouth fell open in shock...

"What?" She said confusion written all over her face.

"You heard me." Lauren said sternly while standing up and dragging Camila by her arm. But Camila pulled back from her grip.

Standing face to face with Lauren. "So you just want to throw me out like that? No explanation."

Lauren showed no emotion on her face as she tried to drag Camila once again but the younger girl wasn't having it. She noticed Lauren's cold state.

"What did Harry say?" She knew the curled boy had definitely said something weird.

"You're gonna tell me now cause I'm not leaving before I get an explanation. We are not doing this again. So tell me now?!" Camila crossed her arms.

Lauren sighed. "You know yourself. Or else you wouldn't know it had something to do with Harry." She stepped away from Camila and looked down.

Camila stepped forward to grab her hand. "I just saw him when I came in here. He was upset and you are too. I'm just so confused. What is going on. Lo, please talk to me." She grabbed Lauren's jaw and turned her so she would look at her.

Pain was evident in those green orbs. "Lo..." she whispered softly.

"You cheated on me with him."

"What?!" Camila yelled out. "Are you serious? We literally woke up together this morning how the fuck could I do it?"

"Because we got both wasted drunk and Harry told me all about it. I even spoke to Zayn and he admitted to it but he didn't want to break my heart..." the green eyed girl softly sighed stepping away from the younger girl.

Camila still couldn't believe this. She would have remember something as big as that. Wouldn't she? But maybe that's why Zayn acted weird this morning....

"But Lo.. I would have remembered wouldn't I?" Camila questioned not wanting to believe this. She took a step closer to the older girl but to her disappointment, she moved back.

Camila replayed all that happened yesterday at the party through her head and didn't find a single flaw. She couldn't think of when she would have slept with Harry. Yeah she dated him in the past but things were different now, especially since she was back with Lauren again.

She looked at Lauren and saw an internal battle being played out in those green orbs. As if Lauren was replaying everything too in her head.

"So Harry came in here and what? He told you we fucked?" Camila questioned again for clarification though the words came kinda harsh out of her mouth.

That was it for Lauren. Suddenly in a matter of seconds she turned from all vulnerable to angry ass motherfucker. As she stepped away from Camila and grabbed the closest thing to her to smash it against the wall.

"Why Camila?! Why the fuck would you do something like that to me?! I don't care if you were drunk?!" She continued going on a rampage.

Lucky for Camila, the girl was smart enough to move away when Lauren was this angry. She knew Lauren had a serious anger problem. But this went too far, she hadn't done anything wrong and she was fuming with Harry.

Why would he lie like that to Lauren and above all, why would Zayn lie with him? She would have remembered if she would have cheated even if she was mortal drunk.

"Lauren fucking stop this!" She yelled out and for a moment the older girl halted her actions. "You blindly believe other people over me. That is a serious issue. I am your girlfriend, we were together the whole night, we fell asleep together. So how can your dumbass actually believe that I slept with someone else because I was drunk?"