Chapter 16

The next day in school Camila was constantly replaying in her head, what happened between her and Lauren last night.

"Walz! Hold up!" She heard one of her favorite voices call out to her. "We have this next class together remember?"

"How was your date with Shawn last night?" Dinah asked.

"He canceled because he wasn't feeling well. He didn't go to school today as well." Camila answered her thoughts occupied by Lauren.

"You don't seem really bummed.." The Polynesian noticed.

She looked over to where Camila's attention was right now and rolled her eyes. She was a huge Camren shipper but enough was enough.

"Amanda and Lauren are seeing eachother for quite some time now. Just letting you know."

"What? They just kissed at a party?" Camila said confused.

"No, apparently it has gone around that they are sorta dating and that's why Amanda posted a pic on Instagram. She hasn't slept with another girl in forever. I heard she is really focused on Amanda and you should be on Shawn." Dinah tried to convince her friend to let go of Lauren. Cause Normani was right.

She never cared.

"But last night.."

"Last night what?" Dinah said confused.

"Never mind let's get to class." Camila shrugged it off.

The whole time in class all she could think about was Lauren crying and holding her close last night..and about the fact that she was possible dating Amanda. What the hell?

She decided to ask someone.

"Ariana!" She whispered softly to the girl sitting in front of her.

"Yeah?" The girl turned around.

"Is Amanda dating Lauren?" She asked.

Ariana nodded. "Yeah they have been for a while. Lauren really wants to give it a go. They even went on a romantic date to the beach. Amanda told me all about it. So cute!"

Camila's face fell completely. Never had Lauren taken her on a proper date.

"I'm sorry for you though. But Shawn seems like a nice fit." Ariana gave her a weak smile and turned back around before the teacher would notice.

"Why are you hurting yourself like that?" The Polynesian next to her whispered. She heard everything.

"I'm not."

"You should let Lauren go. Like who cares if she is dating Amanda? Let her be. It's no longer your concern." Dinah scolded her. She did it out of protection. She was kinda done seeing her best friend hurt constantly.

Camila just nodded. "You're right."

----

"Give me a kiss, I'm going to lunch with my friends." Amanda demanded playfully and pulled Lauren closer to her.

The green eyed girl kissed her but it wasn't the same as kissing Camila. She didn't taste like her. She didn't make her insides explode. She didn't make her addicted. She was just Amanda.