Chapter 15

"Hi babe." Camila kissed Lauren on the cheek as a greeting. Lauren shifts nervously in her seat and starts the car. "Why didn't you come on your motorcycle?" She asked.

"I'm still not comfortable driving on it by myself." Lauren answersed.

The whole car ride is filled with silence and Camila can't help but think she did something wrong. So when they arrive in the school parking lot Camila decides to break it. "Lo? Are we okay?" She placed her hand on Lauren's.

The green eyed girl gulps. How was she gonna do this? She couldn't.

"No.." She lets out with a sigh.

"Why?" The brunette asked feeling her heart break slowly.

"I..we..listen..ehm.." Lauren couldn't get the words to come out of her mouth. She looked at camilas facial expression and her heart nearly shattered right there.

"I slept with someone else..." She decided to lie.

Camila's eyebrows furrowed. "No you were with me the whole time. You couldn't.."

"Remember when we fought because of my motorcycle? That day I slept with a girl. I'm sorry. I just can't commit to one girl. I need more." That earned her a slap in the face.

"You motherfucker! I trusted you!" Camila shouted, tears evident in her eyes.

Lauren momentarily closed her eyes to take the pain in. Not just because of the slap.. But because she could feel Camila's pain as well...

"So Normani was right? You'll never change..." She whispered more to herself.

Lauren gripped the steering wheel tight. She just wanted to slam her head against it.

"I'm sorry. Can we atleast be friends. I mean our friendship was amazing..." Lauren tried.

"No. I'm done. You hurt me too much to even be my friend. Leave me the fuck alone." Camila spat and stepped out of the car. Lauren stayed in it to calm herself down.

She then repeatedly slammed her fist against the steering wheel. "Fuck!"

---

"What's up with you?" Dinah said concerned when she noticed Camila's face.

"Were you crying?"

"Don't ask me anything today Dinah. I feel so betrayed.. So stupid." She played with her food, not really wanting to eat right now.

"Okay. What did Lauren do now? How many times do I have to tell her not to yell at you during argu-"

"She cheated on me." Camila bluntly said. Dinah's eyes widened at this. "She fucking what?!"

Before Camila could explain more the Polynesian was already running towards where Lauren was sitting with her friends.

Luckily Niall noticed her and held her back. "Dinah what are you doing?"

"I'm gonna kill you!" She shouts looking at Lauren.

"I know you want to protect your friend but you should let it go. I told her I'm sorry and we are done. Maybe she'll find her happiness somewhere else." The green eyed girl said in a cold voice which made Dinah even more furious.