Chapter 14

The next day Lauren woke up and felt a weight on her chest. Huh? She hadn't taken a girl home had she?

But soon she realized that it was Camila. Her beautiful best friend. The one she would literally die for. She smiled as she thought about yesterday.

How Camila was there for her and even when they had fought.. Camila was still willing to help her conquer her fear.

She was still very much in love with the brunette. There was no denying in that. But it seemed like Camila didn't want to be more than friends. But what happened between them last night confused Lauren to the max. Friends don't do sexual things with eachother...

She slowly crawled out of bed making sure not to wake the younger one and made her way to the bathroom.

After that she went downstairs to make Camila something to eat. Maybe toast?

Meanwhile Camila was slowly opening her eyes and she panicked when Lauren wasn't laying next to her. She knew this would happen. Last night meant nothing to Lauren..

She crawled under the covers and wanted to just go back to sleep when she heard someone coming up the stairs.

"Hey.. I thought you were still asleep." Lauren said a little nervous.

Camila raised an eyebrow at her. Lauren and nervous?

"I just woke up. Did you make me breakfast?" She said looking at the tray in Lauren's hands.

The older girl nodded. "Yeah I mean. It kinda burned but ehm.. Maybe you like that.."

Camila just looked at her with a grin on her face and stood up from the bed to walk over to Lauren.

"Or I could go make you some new ones, yeah I guess I will do that I mea-" her cute rambling was cutt of with a kiss.

Camila wrapped her arms around Lauren's neck to pull her in deeper but the tray between them was kinda blocking it.

They then pulled away and Camila bit her lip innocent.

Lauren gulped. "Okay.. I take it you just want to eat those." She walks passed Camila and puts the tray on the bedside table.

"Come here and eat." She commands and Camila listens.

"So ehm.. why did you kiss me? Not that I mind but I just.. It's confusing." Lauren says after a while.

Camila takes another bite of her delicious food and giggles. "Lo, I gave you a blowjob last night and you didn't question that but a kiss you do?"

"No, it's just that.. I still love you. Like a lot.." The green eyed girl confesses.

"I don't think I'll ever stop.. Yesterday when you came to help me and I took a first ride with my motorcycle, it was magical. You really gave me the courage to start the thing and actually ride around the block with it. You came and acted as a best friend even when the day before I gave you every reason not to."

"I felt so in love when I looked at you. Or when you were giving me advice. Or how good it felt to have you sitting so close to me. I knew that I was not over you. I felt it in my heart, Camz. Something very weird..."

Camila couldn't help the grin that took over her face at Lauren's words.

"What did you feel?" She asked.

"I felt that we belong together. I honestly felt that. That you are the one for me. My soulmate." Lauren said while looking deeply into shocked brown eyes.

The brunette couldn't believe Lauren was saying all this.

"What about the girls you sleep with.. Or the ones you dance with at the club?" The younger girl says insecure.