Chapter 27

Lauren was a raging bull. Driving all the way to where Harry lived. Banging on his door repeatedly got her no answer.

"He's in the backyard fixing his car." A guy said walking past Lauren. She didn't know who he was but she assumed it was a friend of Harry's who just got his new drugs aswell.

She waited for him to be out of sight as she then carefully walked to the back of Harry's house.

There he was working on his car.

"You back again, Don?" He said his back facing Lauren.

He had no idea it was Lauren approaching him.

He felt a little strange since Don would have replied back by now. He turned around and his eyes widened when he was met with Lauren.

"What are you doing here?" He played it off cool.

"Well.." she said stepping closer to him and then out of nowhere punching him straight up the jaw.

Her fist then went to his face again not giving him time to recover as he fell back against the front of his car. She then hit him again and again.

It wasn't that he couldn't go up against her. But everything happened so quick and fast he had no time to recover. The punches Lauren was throwing made him dizzy and he didnt even have time to properly breathe.

Somehow he found a little strength and pushed her away. This made her stumble but she kicked him hard in the stomach causing him to kneel down in front of her. As she then kicked hard in his chest.

He grabbed onto his whole body trying to prevent Lauren from hitting more vulnerable places as she croaked out some words. "Lau.. ren... ple...ase. I beg.."

But Lauren saw red. She didn't stop for anything or anyone. She didn't see in how much pain he was or how enough was enough. She didn't care about the bruises she saw and blood on Harry's face.

Luckily for him she was pulled back by best friend. While Louis took care of Harry.

"Chill the fuck out mate." Louis said to Lauren. While he examined Harry and helped him stand up.

"Let go of me. You filthy betrayer!" She screamed at Zayn. Who was still firmly holding onto her.

"I can't let you go to jail. Look what you did to him." He even winced himself when he looked at what shape Harry.

"Lets go into his house so no one will see this scene." Louis suggested as they went into the curly haired boys house.

Harry sat on the couch just trying to clean himself up and recover a bit. He hadn't spoken a word yet. He was just staring at Lauren.

"How did you know you had to come over here?" Harry spoke up. His voice was strained.

"Well Zayn hit me up saying Lauren was going like a maniac to your house to probably kill you so we came here as quick as we could." Louis explained.

"So you know?" Harry softly said not even daring to look Lauren in the eyes.

"I fucking broke up my relationship with that girl for this bullshit! For you giving Zayn free drugs?!! He betraying his friends like that." She shouted. They all just watched her in silence letting her vent. She then turned to Zayn. He swallowed hard looking away. "You lost Camila and Dinah as your friends first when you lied. Then you lost Normani you're fucking girlfriend! And guess what...?" She said walking up closer to him.

"Now you lost me aswell! And for what price Zayn!! For fucking drugs that's right!" She screamed in his face.

"Not only am I outraged for the lies you two told everyone but above all I'm so disappointed in you..." her voice cracked. Her whole anger falling as she was now staring into dark brown eyes. Who were filled with regret as they looked back into Lauren's.