Chapter 24

"So.. Lo.." Camila said carefully as she and Lauren were now alone chilling in her room.

"Yeah?" The older girl responded.

"What are we? Like do we have a relationship again or... cause like I really want-"

But she wasn't able to finish her sentence as Lauren leaned forward and captured her lips for a kiss.

"You are mine." She whispered while pulling away to look into questioning brown eyes.

"But.." Camila started but stopped. She was confused.

"You have always been mine. You know that right? Since the first day we met, when you fell into my arms by the lockers.. that's when you were mine already. Nothing has ever changed." Lauren said stroking Camila's cheek lovingly.

Camila melted upon hearing those words.

"So this means I am your girlfriend now right?" She still needed the confirmation.

"I thought you already knew that dork, but yeah.. I'm happy to have you as my girlfriend." The green eyed girl said while kissing Camila once again.

"What about Lucy?" Camila asked.

Lauren rolled her eyes at this and scooted slightly away from Camila.

"Why do you have to ask that?" She said irritated.

Yep, change in demeanor once again. Camila thought to herself.

"Because it's all going to fast.." the brunette said slightly feeling unsure.

"But moments ago, you were begging me to be with you in a relationship." Lauren said beginning to feel angry.

"Yes I know. I'm not talking about that. Just you were engaged to her and now you broke everything off to be with me.. I can't help but feel there is something slightly off."

"You and your stupid insecurities always got in the way of us.. and you're letting it happen again." The older girl said as she stood up from the bed.

"Don't make me to be out the weak girl here, Lauren. That I was "begging you" that I have "stupid insecurities" don't fucking say that!" The younger girl yelled while standing up to stand in front of her.

"You are the weak one! You left me behind because you had your own insecurities. So don't say anything about me."

Lauren scoffed at this. "You're really gonna throw that all the time in my face right? That I left? Every time we're gonna have an argument, you're going to use that against me huh?"

"I'm not. You just make me crazy and insecure cause I never know what you're gonna do next." Camila sighed while running her fingers through her hair.

They both just stared at eachother. Not knowing what to say next, Lauren just smashed their bodies together for a tight hug.

"I won't leave again, Camz. Don't worry about that. Lucy and me are over cause I realize I can't be without you."

"Okay good. Cause I can't be without you either." Camila replied.

"Anytime you have any doubts or something you should tell me.. okay?" Lauren asked her seriously.

"I know I can be an ass sometimes but you're right. It's my fault that you're having so much insecurities running through that mind of yours. The only thing I can do is fight them with time. Showing you that I'm not what I was." She reassured the brunette.

Camila nodded and kissed Lauren's cheek. "You do the same with me?"

"Of course, love. We need to always talk."