Chapter 8

I love you.

Lauren instantly had a smile on her face. "Camz.. you're awake. You didn't give up.."

Camila smiled weakly at her.

"I never give up and it wasn't like I was dying I just.. I don't know I couldn't wake up somehow. I tried to. I knew I was awake because I could hear every single word you said."

"You heard?" Lauren asked in surprise.

Camila nodded. "Yeah, I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't, I tried to move my body, show you any sign but I couldn't."

Lauren raised an eyebrow. "And ofcourse only at the end you could.."

"Well maybe it was just perfect timing." The brunette smirked.

"I should call the doctor. Tell them you're awake." Lauren said as she walked out of the room and practically ran into Logan.

"She's.. Camila, she's awake!"

He looked at her with a surprised expression. As he quickly ran into her room.

---

Lauren was patiently waiting outside the room with Sinu crying in her arms. The girls and Shawn had arrived  aswell. Dinah with the pizza box like she promised.

The doctor came out and everyone stood up in anticipation.

"Camila is very lucky. We can still treat her and she'll be out of here soon." He had a huge smile on his face.

Everyone ran up to him. Hugging him excitedly.

"We found things were in the early stages so we can still fight it. We are positive that it will work out. Camila just needs a lot of rest. We may have to perform surgery on her. But other than that she will be fine."

"Can we see her?" Shawn asked hopefully. Logan nodded.

He then continued to talk further with Sinu as everyone made their way inside Camila's room.

"Aaah! My friends are here! I love you guys!" Camila said excited as she stretched her arms out for them to hug her.

"You fucking scared us, Walz." Dinah said trying to be angry. But she couldn't. Camila was too precious.

"I missed you." Normani said as she grabbed Camila's hand and stroked it. On the other side Shawn sat next to her, hugging her close.

Camila made eye contact with Lauren when Shawn touched her. Lauren just smiled at her and sighed.

They still were confused, where were they standing now?

"I'm glad you're with us now. We can't lose you. Especially Laurenza over here." Dinah motioned to Lauren.

"She would be a mess without you."

Camila locked eyes with Lauren and she nodded agreeing with Dinah. "True"

"I'm sure Lauren is perfectly fine without me. She's a strong girl. A true badass." Camila said wanting to hear what Lauren had to say about that.

Lauren shook her head. "I am strong and I am a badass but.. not when it comes to you. You make everything in me weak. I can't be without you.. ever."

"Aww!" All of them said in unison.

Dinah just smirked knowingly. Knowing everything between Camren.