Chapter 13

Camila was happy with the way things were going between her and Lauren.

It was their two month anniversary and she couldn't wait to give Lauren her present.

"You're so cute, Walz." Dinah chuckled beside her friend. "Like where did you get all the money from?"

"My parents are rich.." Camila said cringing a little. She never liked saying this to people but she considered Dinah a good friend. So she trust her.

"I could have known. I mean your house is huge! But you never mentioned it." The Polynesian said frowning.

"I didn't think it mattered. I mean, nobody knows or else.."

"No one would pick on you and you would be popular?" Dinah finished for her.

Camila nodded. "That's something I don't want considering, real friends matter more to me than having a high status..."

"Okay so like you can buy me a new phone for example?" Dinah wiggled her eyebrows and Camila slapped her arm playfully.

"I can but that's not going to happen. I mean I don't want to depend on my parents all the time. So I barely ever ask them for money.. But with this gift for Lauren I just had too." She smiled.

"I just hope she remembers we're together for two months now." Camila said a little bit insecure.

She was about to open her locker when she felt a strong pair of arms wrap around her from behind. "Happy two month anniversary babe." A husky voice whispered in her ear and she turned around with a huge grin on her face.

"You didn't forget." She stated suprised. "Why would I? It's important. It means that I wasn't stupid enough to lose you in those two months."

Camila's heart fluttered at the green eyed girls words. "I love you." She said before closing the gap between them.

"Jauregui! Dude, you're turning into a softie." Zayn said as he came closer to them. Dinah elbowing him in the stomach.

"Let them be. It's cute."

Lauren pulled away from Camila and raised an eyebrow at Zayn. "Shut up. You're in love with Normani."

This made Zayn stand there awkwardly while the rest of them chuckled.

"I've got you this by the way. I know it's stupid but.." She trailed off getting something out of her pocket. It was a small box. Camila gasped upon seeing this.

"I got you this ring because I know how much you like it when I call you princess and well since you are one you deserve this princess ring.." She rambled and opened the box. Revealing the beautiful ring that had a crown on it. Camila immidiatly recognized it as the princess ring from Pandora.

"It's beautiful!" She gasped and leaned forward to kiss Lauren hard on the lips. "You didn't need to get me that. I know how expens-"

But Lauren's lips were back on hers instantly. "Shut up and wear it." The older girl commanded.

The bell rang signaling they had to seperate and go their own ways.

"See you after school babe." Lauren told her and pecked her on the lips.

She and Zayn then left to their class.

"Omg! She got you a fucking ring from Pandora!" Dinah jumped up and down from excitement.

"I know. Crazy right? She's so romantic. I didn't expect her to be.." Camila said dreamily. "Me neither. I mean she was so different just a couple of months ago, look at her now. Being all lovey dovey with you." Dinah teased her as they walked arm in arm together to class.