Chapter 5

''This is kinda bad, Walz.'' Dinah told her after hearing the whole Camren story. ''I mean Normani really thinks Lauren is into he-''

''She is." Camila quickly answers. "But how..? She's hooking up with you..'' The Polynesian said confused. ''Yes, but I think she's doing that because she is afraid to commit to Mani.. She told me the other day. She has no feelings for me at all and she likes Mani a lot.'' Camila explained.

''Are you sure?'' Dinah asked carefully and the brunette just nodded.

''And you are okay with her being with Mani? Like, you don't want to find out if maybe.. just maybe.. Lauren has feelings for you too?''

Camila shook her head. I don't need to find out, I already know the answer. She has no feelings for me other than friendship. She really likes Normani. I'm positive.''

''Okay.'' Dinah nodded. ''But if you need someone to talk to about your feelings for Lauren know that I'm here for you. I can see that it's hard for you, Mila. Don't lie.''

''Maybe it is.. but I just want Lauren to be happy. She's finally letting go of the whole 'fuckgirl' image. She is taking baby steps to be in a serious relationship. I'm proud of her.'' The smaller girl smiled.

''I'm back ladies, I got both of you something since.. I thought you might be hungry aswell.'' Shawn said as he gave this cupcake to Dinah.

''Okay he can be yout boyfriend as long as he gives me food.'' Dinah joked and Camila playfully rolled her eyes at her friend. The door opened and in came Normani and Lauren.

''Omg! Shawn you really are whipped for Mila!'' Normani laughed. ''He literally didn't want to wait for us. He just paid and ran off.'' She laughed as Shawn turned bright red. ''They're cute though.'' Dinah said as she wanted to catch Lauren's reaction.

The green eyed girl looked a bit uncomfertable. Dinah tried to hide the smirk that took over her face.

''Yeah they are but not as cute as we.'' Normani said as she intertwhined their hands and looked at Lauren.

Dinah decided to spice it up a little. ''Well sorry but I'm team Shamila.. They are cuter. Kiss for us!''

Shawn and Camila looked at eachother nervously. ''Oh come on! You're already a couple.'' She added and looked over at Lauren who was clenching her jaw. ''Hmm.. whatever.'' Camila said nonchalantly as she pulled Shawn down to meet her lips.

The whole time Dinah was watching Lauren and it was clear to her, that the dark haired girl had some type of feelings for Camila.

''Wooo!'' Normani said when they had pulled away from eachother. ''Dinah is right you guys are cute. I'm actually happy for you Mila. I mean I remember you told me you never had a boyfriend and you thought no one would ever like you and you would stay alone the rest of your life.. But here you have Shawn. Okay maybe you don't know eachother that long but.. I can already see the two of you staying together forever.''

Everyone smiled at this. Camila was thankful to have such an amazing friend like Normani. '

''Thank you Normani, that means a lot to me aswell. I will treat Camila right. Like a princess, she's never gonna be alone.'' Shawn reassured the girls.

''Just make sure she doesn't cheat on you or vice versa.'' Lauren spoke up after being silent the whole time. All of them looked at her in shock. Why would she say something like that? Camila only glared at her.

''Are you jealous?'' Dinah tried to say with a straight face. She couldn't handle this anymore. She knew for sure now that Lauren liked Camila.

''I'm just watching out for my friend.'' Lauren replied with a fake smile.