Chapter 9

Camila looked at her like this was all some kind of joke.

"What?"

"Camz, it's out movie night." Lauren said and stepped inside. Camila watched her as she went up the stairs to her room.

What..? Camila was now beyond angry. She stormed after Lauren to her room.

Lauren was just sitting on her bed and searched for a movie on Camila's laptop.

"Do you have split personalities? At the club you were so rude to me and now you're suddenly here because it's movie night Friday? No that's not how it works!" Camila shouts at her. She is trying to keep herself together but she can't much longer.

She's gonna lose it and throw stuff at Lauren again.

"I know but I'm here now. That's what matters right? I never miss a movie night Friday." Lauren said, as if all of this were no big deal.

Camila's head was gonna explode with Lauren's behaviour. "I'm seriously done with you. Get out of my fucking house! You are unbelievable!"

She walks closer to Lauren and starts to tug on her arm, motioning for her to get off and leave.

But Lauren pulls her on top of her and holds her tight.

"Lauren get off of me!" She tries to  wiggle herself out of the older girls grip.

"Hey, you're the one topping." Lauren says with a smirk. She wasn't letting Camila go.

"I'm serious! I fucking hate you! Let go!" Camila says as tears began to form in her eyes. But Lauren knows.

She knows how much Camila is hurting and that's exactly why she's holding her so tight. Even if she might be the person who is breaking her.

"Camz.. please calm down. I'm not letting you go. Shh.."

She can feel Camila beginning to give up the fight. She no longer tries to get out of Lauren's grip. She's letting her tears fall free.

"I hate you. You keep hurting me." She croaks out against Lauren's chest.

"I know, I know. I'm so sorry. You have every right to hate me but I love you." Lauren soothes her.

"No you don't!"

It breaks Lauren's heart to hear Camila say this. She doesn't believe her. Ofcourse, it was quite obvious why she didn't.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. Please let me make it up to you." She whispers while slowly pulling Camila back so she can look her in the eyes.

With her thumb she wipes away the tears that are stained on her cheek. "Please baby. I was so stupid in the club. That's why I changed my mind and came to you. I can't have you hate me. So I'm gonna show you how much you mean to me, I'm gonna make it right." She says while brown eyes are focused intently on her green eyes.

She places soft kisses on every part of Camila's face while saying sorry repeatedly.

"I'm so sorry."

She then kisses Camila on the lips but it's a slow and sensual kiss. A kiss they have never shared before. It's like Lauren is trying to pour everything she feels for the girl in that kiss.

She softly caresses her cheek while her other hand is resting on Camila's hip. Camila's hands are gripping Lauren's shirt tightly.