Chapter 11

They finally arrived at Pete's cafe where all the 'cool kids' hung out on the weekends.

Camila was still startled at Lauren's sudden behaviour. But she followed after Lauren outside.

"Lauren wait." She said and the older girl stopped in her tracks to face Camila.

"What? I'm going to make up."

"I don't want that. You don't need to make up because you feel guilty or because you have to prove something. I want you to do things because you mean them. Because you want to do them..." Camila said.

"That's exactly what I'm doing. I'm gonna do this because I mean it and I want to do them. I love you." Lauren confessed and looks Camila deep in the eyes. Letting her see the truth.

"As a friend?" The brunette says questioning.

"As more than that. You have to give me a chance." The dark haired girl stepped closer and took Camila's hand in her own.

"A chance? I gave you a chance and guess what happened? You told me it was all a lie. You never loved me. At least not in that way." She stepped away from Lauren.

"No? Then why am I doing all this right now?" Lauren said growing annoyed. She was trying to prove the younger girl something and she still didn't believe her.

"You're not even doing anything right now other than standing outside of a cafe and telling me lies all over again."

This made Lauren furious. What the hell was Camila thinking, acting this way.

"Lies? The biggest lie I ever told you was that I never loved you and that I was just using you for sex! That was the biggest lie I've ever told you! Because in reality my stupid ass loves you to death! But you can't see that because I screwed up too much! I want to be with you forever and marry you someday and have children with you and change my whole lifestyle because I love you!" The older girl shouted angry and people that walked by looked at her odd.

"You really mean that?" Camila says somewhat insecure.

Lauren nodded, "Yes I do."

Just then Zayn walks out of the cafe. "Hey Laur." He greets her.

She turns to him and smiles. "Yo Zayn. What's up?"

"I'm good. I was wondering why you were shouting and I see you're with Mila baby." He winked at the younger girl and she felt uncomfortable since she didn't like him.

"Don't call her that." She shoved him slightly. "Why not? Is she yours?"

Lauren stiffened at that. Was Camila hers? No she wasn't. She hadn't asked her the question yet.

"Don't tell me the famous Jauregui dick has settled down. I mean Normani was just a fling don't tell me you're really gonna pursue her." He motioned towards Camila who grew angrier with the minute.

"Well I.." Lauren trailed off and scratched the back of her neck. She was becoming very nervous right now.

"You're not that. We just fuck 'em and leave. That's our motto. You can't settle down at eighteen, there are so many pussies out there.. Settling down is for older people. We want to party hard, do drugs and alcohol and smash chicks." He patted her on the back laughing and then walked away to his car.

"I'll text you later about our 'special candy' you know what I mean." He winked and dissapeared inside of his car.

Lauren turned to Camila who had already walked off. She decided to call a cab and let them ride her home. She was done with Lauren's bullshit.