Chapter 3

The next morning Camila woke up because someone was kissing her softly on the lips. "Morning." She said as she slowly stretched and looked at the green eyed girl.

"Hey, listen you need to get up because Shawn will be here soon." Lauren said as she totally killed Camila's mood.

Lauren woke her up in such a sweet way and now she had to say something like this. But Camila had it coming. Last night, Lauren told her she didn't want anything more. She accepted that.

"Camila?" She said when the younger girl didn't react.

"Yeah I know. I'm getting dressed." Lauren noticed Camila was being a little distant.

She stood behind Camila and wrapped her arms around her. Placing her head on Camila's shoulder. While Camila was applying her make up.

"Lauren can you not? I'm trying to do my make up." Camila said feigning annoyance but she actually loved the feeling of Lauren's arms around her.

"What's wrong?" Lauren said a little worried. "Nothing is wrong. Jeez, worry about Normani or whatever."

"Camz, last night meant a lot to me.. You know that? Don't think I forgot it or something. You are special to me." Lauren reassured her when she realized why Camila was being like this. She probably thought Lauren didn't care about last night.

She looked in the mirror and saw Camila smiling as a blush creeped on her face. God, she was so innocent.

"But I'm acting this way now because I texted Shawn when I woke up. He's a really nice guy and after everything you did for me with the whole Normani thing.. I wanted to help you aswell. I want both of us to find our luck in love. I want us to be neighbors in the future." Lauren explained her. She always wanted Camila to remain in her life.

"Do you want a future like that aswell?" Lauren asked when Camila didn't reply.

Camila turned around facing Lauren. 'No, because I don't want to be your neighbor I want to live with you' Camila thought to herself. "Yes I do. As long as you're in it." She half lied.

"Great." Lauren said satisfied as she let go of her to get herself ready. She had a date with Normani in an hour.

Lauren's doorbell rang and they both looked at eachother startled. "Omg he is here!" Camila said panicking.

"I need to put my clothes on." Camila quickly searched everywhere. As Lauren walked downstairs.

"Hey Shawn, Camila is almost ready." She told him. "Aha that's okay. I'll wait here." She could tell he was nervous.

"Come in." She said and opened the door further to let him in. He had a bouquet of flowers. So cheesy. Lauren thought to herself.

"You want something to drink?" She asked him from the kitchen as he looked curiously around the house.

"No I'm okay. Nice house by the way." He complimented.

Lauren came back with a drink for herself.

"Yeah, don't touch anything." She said harshly as she took a picture he was holding out of his hand. He flinched a little.

Just then Camila walked downstairs. "Hey." She greeted Shawn and hugged him.

"You look pretty." He complimented looking at her outfit. "Are you ready to go?" He asked her.

"Yeah." She nodded and took his hand. "Bye Lo."