Chapter 32

Lauren's doorbell rang making her jolt out of her sleep. She looked at the younger girl still in her arms. She was asleep.

It was nearly 4 am. Who the fuck would come to her house?

Slowly not to wake Camila up she got out of the bed and down the stairs to open the door.

"Lauren! My friends and I were wondering if-"

But Lauren wasn't having any of it.

"Rebecca, please shut the fuck up and get out of my porch." The green eyed girl warned them.

Rebecca was one of the girls she had slept with and she had a drunken threesome with her and another friend. But it was a one time thing.

Apparently Rebecca didn't get that message.

"What? I'm drunk we just got back from clubbing. Why don't we repeat our special night." She batter her eyelashes seductively while stepping closer to Lauren.

"After all.. Mandy is here too."

Lauren looked at the two girls who were really wasted and very willing to sleep with her.

"Girls, although it's a nice offer. Remember one thing. I don't fuck the same person twice." She told them.

"But didn't you fuck Canola or whatever her name is twice? That's not fair to us?" Rebecca was practically begging now.

Lauren rolled her eyes. "Camila was different. I was in love with her. I actually cared for her beyond the sex. So don't ever compare your trashy self for a beautiful queen like Camzi."

She was done with this conversation and ready to go back to sleep. So she simply slammed the door closed in their faces. Hoping they would disappear.

As she turned around she was met with caramel brown eyes staring right back at her from the stairs.

"Thanks." Was all Camila said before turning around and walking back up to Lauren's room. A confused Lauren following behind. Did Camila witness all that?

"So you woke up?" Lauren began hesitantly while both of them got back under the covers.

"Yeah I mean, when you left I felt cold. So I woke up and for a second I had to remind myself it was your house." She chuckled to herself.

"I then heard voices downstairs and wanted to check what that was all about..." she then had a smirk on your face. "So a threesome huh?" She poked Lauren in the side teasingly.

"Oh stop. I was very drunk when that happened. Can't even remember." The older girl got a little bit nervous.

"Can you remember our sex at least?" Camila challenged her. She didn't know where all this confidence suddenly had come from.

"Of course. It was the best sex I've ever had." Lauren said with a smug smile on her face.

They both felt oddly hot all of the sudden. Both knowing where this could lead to if none of them stopped this.

"I thought you didn't fuck the same person twice."

Lauren scoffed. "I don't do that because I don't like girls getting attached to me and after the first time the sex gets boring. But with you.." she said looking deeply into Camila's eyes. "Every time was like the first time. I've never felt something so intense. Something that could set my body on fire in a good kinda way. Better than any drugs I've ever tried."