Chapter 10

Camila and Lauren were still standing in the middle of the hallways. Camila desperately trying to wiggle herself out of the strong girls grip.

"Lauren, let me go.." Somehow Lauren felt like it had a double meaning. As if Camila didn't only meant, letting her go out of her arms but let go for real..

"I can't." She felt her voice come out weak. Stupid Camila and stupid feelings she had for her.

Lauren didn't like being this vulnerable. Camila made her like that and a small part of her hated Camila for it.

Her grip then loosened and the smaller girl stepped back. "You have to because we can't keep doing this all the time. You hurt me all the time. I just made up with Normani and Shawn and I won't lose them because of someone who doesn't even care about me..."

Lauren resisted the urge to roll her eyes. This was complete bullshit. She did care about Camila and she loved her more than anything in the world more than Shawn ever could.. But she kept her mouth shut. Obviously Camila didn't want to be her girlfriend.

"So.. you're saying that you don't want to be with me? Or you don't want to be friends at all?" She asked hoping Camila would change her mind and allow Lauren to make it up to her.

For real this time.

"Well, it would be stupid to throw away a friendship of three years just because of this.. I am willing to forgive you but all we can be is friends. So no kissing or fucking. And.. no sleep overs." Camila added.

Lauren's face kinda fell at this. Friendship? That's what Camila wanted? The whole week she had thought about getting Camila back and fixing her mistakes and now Camila just wanted to be friends? Ugh.. She really screwed up. She hated herself for it. But regardless of that she wanted to have Camila back into her life. Even if they would be nothing more than friends...

"Are you okay with that?" Camila asked cautiously. She was kinda scared since Lauren just stared at her.

"I.. ehm yes." The green eyed girl said hesitantly.

"Why are you so hesitant all of the sudden? Don't you remember all the hurtful things you shouted to me? You don't love me, Lauren. So why are you acting like being friends with me is not enough?"

Lauren was amazed by how good the girl in front of her knew her. She knew it bothered Lauren that they were gonna be just friends. Camila knew her..

"Because it's not. I lo-"

"No no no." Camila cutt her off. Waving a finger at her. "Don't say that. You're good at lying remember? Saying things you know I want to hear."

Lauren swallowed hard. Fucking hell. But she made this mess herself. And it was friendship or nothing at all..

"Okay I'm sorry. Let's be friends again like in the old days." She offered her hand. Camila smiled and shook her hand in an agreement.

"So ehm.. You'll have to make up with the girls and Shawn aswell.. Or else our lunch will be awkward." The younger girl added.

"Right.." Lauren said and took Camila's hand in her own to guide them towards the cafeteria.

People's eyes widened upon seeing this. They all had witnessed the huge argument a week ago and how the two of them ignored eachother so it was surprising to see them hold hands.

"Is she your girlfriend now?" Zayn said coming up to them. "You've gotta be kidding me mate. We don't do love, remember?"

"Calm down, pet. We are just friends again but I need to make up some things now. Sit your ass down and never speak to me like that again." She shoved him back with her free hand.