Chapter 7

The next day Lauren woke up and felt a weight on her chest. She instantly smiled when she saw Camila sleeping peacefully.

She stroked her hair softly and thought about last night...

She felt extremely guilty though. Normani thought she was all faithful and shit. Turned out she wasn't.

Something about Camila couldn't make her stop though. She missed her. It's like she needed to be intimate with Camila.

She slowly pushed Camila off to gently lay beside her. Luckily she didn't wake up.

Lauren stepped out of the bed and started to put her clothes back on. She needed to go home and take a shower and maybe later return to the hospital.

She grabbed her leather jacket of the floor and walked over to the sleeping girl.

"I love you Camzi. Last night was perfect." She kissed the top of her head as Camila softly groaned in her sleep, moving into another position.

Lauren just admired her for a while before exiting the room.

---

"Did you stay over at Camila last night?" Normani asked.

Currently the two of them had met up at a cafe.

"Yeah.. It was Friday movie night. I had too." Lauren said nonchalantly.

"I'm not trying to be rude but you spend so much time with Mila in the hospital during the day and then when I want to do something with you on a Friday night, you cancel.. to spend the night with Mila in a hospital.." The dark skinned beauty said obviously being a little jealous.

But mostly she found it odd.

"When you see her literally twenty four seven. It's like you want to be with her all the time.." She continued sadly.

Lauren noticed how insecure her girlfriend got and she couldn't help but feel even more guilty of what she had done behind her back.

"I'm sorry babe. It's just Camila has been my best friend for years and I can't just leave her side.. I talk so much about you though." She tried to explain her actions.

"You do?" Normani asked surprised.

"Camila has been my ehm.. my love coach?" She didn't know the exact word for it. "Like helping me with you. Since I've never been in a relationship before and I didn't know how to approach it all. That's also the reason for me always being there so long. I have to make my girl happy and satisfied."

Normani smiled at her lovingly. "Can you be any cuter?"

"No. Definitely not." Lauren said with a serious face. She hated it when people called her 'cute'.

"I didn't mean to come off as jealous. It's just that.. sometimes I don't understand the way you and Camila are." Normani began.

Lauren looked at her, not quite understanding what this meant.

"Like.. It's hard to explain. Just the way you sometimes are together. Such a great bond. You seem to care so much about her. I've never seen you like that with anyone.. You love Camila. It's so beautiful that I sometimes can't help but get jealous." She confessed ashamed.

"You're just as important to me. I mean it, Mani. You are my girlfriend. Never get jealous because I only want you." The green eyed girl said trying to convince Normani.. or maybe herself?

Normani reached over the table to grab Lauren's hand. "You're amazing."

"Wanna stay the weekend chilling with me?" She suggested.