Chapter 4

"I sneaked you some pizza in." Shawn said as he placed the box of pizza on the girls lap. "Omg Shawn you seriously know the way to my heart!" Camila said excitedly as she opened the box and grabbed a slice of pizza. The tall boy blushed. "It was nothing though."

But Camila was thankful he had done this. Three days of sitting here and eating hospital food was killing her. She needed something new.

"You want some too?" The brunette offered with her mouth full. Shawn chucked at how cute she looked. "Ehm I don't know, I kinda brought it here for you."

"Oh come on. Eat with me." She said as she patted the spot next to her. Together they finished the pizza. "I'm so tired, is it okay if I lay against you?" Camila yawned.

Shawn nodded and opened his arms so she could rest on him. Camila thought about her and Shawn. He was so different then all the other boys. He wasn't pushing her. He made her feel comfertable. She really liked him.

She kissed his jaw and could feel how he tensed. He didn't really expect that. She then made her way up to kiss him on the lips. It took a second for him to kiss her back.

The door flew open as Lauren walked in. "Hey lovebirds." She greeted them and placed her bag on a nearby table.

"Thanks for interrupting." Camila said sarcastically. "Oh Camz, don't be like that. This is a hospital, it's not like you can have sex with him here." Lauren teased both of them and Shawn was bright red.

Camila rolled her eyes. "I like you." She turned to Shawn. He smiled widely. "I like you aswell." They stared at eachother for a moment when Shawn decided to make the brave move and ask her a very important question.

But..

"Okay Camz. I have here some bananas for you. Since you need your vitamin and you are obsessed. Some books I took out of your room. You haven't finished reading this one." She handed Camila the book. "I also have your headphone because you need to listen to music when you're here alone. I know how much you hate it. And.. I bought this iPod where I made a playlist, since you don't have a phone anymore to listen music with."

Camila looked at her best friend full of adoration. Why was she so cute? She was acting like a girlfriend. It made Camila so confused. Because it was almost as if Lauren did this all on purpose. The whole 'interrupting Shawn' all the time...

"Shawn get off the bed because that's my spot. And why did you give her pizza. She needs to eat healthy or else she's not gonna come out of here anytime soon."

Shawn stood up and walked to sit on a chair. His head was bowed down. He loved his alone time with Camila.. Now it was taken away.

"That was rude of you." Camila scolded the older girl. "Why? I'm your best friend. I think I should be your priority." Lauren said as she looked through her phone to see if she got any messages.

"I want Shawn to sit next to me since he is kinda my boyfriend now." Camila said and pushed Lauren slightly.

"What?" Lauren and Shawn said in unison.

"Shawn we both like eachother right?" He nodded. "Well then there's only one question one of us needs to ask.."

"Okay well.." Shawn stood up. He nervously rubbed his hands on his jeans. "Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes now come and kiss me." Camila had to admit that she was doing this kinda on purpose. Just to see Lauren's reaction. She wanted to know if she was just being delusional or if Lauren in fact was kinda jealous.