Mispronunciation

Levi Ackerman X Male! Reader

You'd think that after 5 years you would've learned how to correctly spell someone's name, ESPECIALLY when they spell it out loud for you. This is my dilemma but also at times my saving grace. At Café Jeagerman, a café built up and owned by two college friends, I always get a cup of (Favorite coffee or drink). Always, as in every livin' day. The more cheery of the two, Eren Jeagar, is the one that takes the orders and writes the customers names on the cups, he then hands the cups off to the best coffee maker in the whole town of Trost, Levi Ackerman. After Levi pours the coffee or drink he calls out the name on the cup.

Oh wait I forgot to give you a small detail, Eren can't spell to save his friggin life so when it's poor Levi's turn to decide the handwriting and the pronunciation of the name he usually ends up making a fool of himself. He usually butchers my name, but that's only because Eren changes the spelling, by now it's got to be on purpose, all the time.

Today was no different.

I walked into Café Jeagarman.

~

"Good morning!" Eren called to me as I entered the café

"Morning Erin" I purposefully mispronounced his name, he laughed through his nose as he rang in my order and asked for $2.45. I handed him the money and then waited, just waited, to hear what my name was going to be today.

"(Terrible pronunciation of name)" Levi stuttered out

I lost it, this one was complete gold

"Who the fuck is (repeats terrible pronunciation)?" Levi angrily questions

"That'd be me, Levvy" I mispronounced his name, like I started doing 2 years back.

"It's Levi"

"I know, but it seems that you still don't know the correct pronunciation for (Y/n), my name isn't that hard!" I fake complained

"Look at the cup" he demanded, to which I did. When I looked at the cup, like I do every time he mispronounces my name, I saw what might be a disfigured 5, a lowercase cursive C, and a bunch of illegible scribble after it. I eyed Levi "Exactly, so just tell Jeagar-shit, to write like a fucking human and not a damn preschooler."

"(Y/n)!" I heard my coworker yell as he ran into the café out of breath "We are going to be late!"

"Shi--takke Mushrooms!" I said looking at my watch "Thank you guys!" I called leaving and heading up the road a mile or so to Survey Industries.

"You two are late!" my boss, Jean Kirstien, yelled as we tried to pass his office without being noticed

"Sorry!" my coworker bowed as I just sipped the beverage given to me by Levi.

"If you are late again--"

"Come on Jean, it's fine." our freckled savior, Marco Bott, opened his door and commented "At least there here"

"Y-You're right, Marco... I guess so" Jean blushed as he went back into his office trying to avoid looking his crush

"Thanks Marco, I owe you and coffee from Café Jeagarman" I said leaving and heading to my office, where Hanji Zoey waited for me as she spun in my desk chair.

"You're here!" She happily jumped out of my chair as she spotted me entering my office"I thought you were going to call in sick"

"Why would I call in sick?"

"So that boyfriend of your could take care of you"

"Boyfriend?" I questioned

"Levi Ackerman--"