The Flower in the Garden

Finnian X Feminine! Male! Reader (Lemon)

Art by ThatchyZasi on DeviantArt

-------------

"In the middle of a quiet "neighborhood" (so to speak), there is said to be a dashing boy with strawberry blonde hair and vibrant turquoise eyes. He's the gardener, a boy who is said to have massive strength and take out entire nations with one swing of his fist. His personality is said to be stone cold and dead, just like the dead and shriveled up garden that he takes "care" of. He may just be a 16-year-old kid, but he can kill you in a heartbeat."

"I think you are being dramatic, Dad. I was summoned by Earl Phantomhive, I highly doubt he'd put me in danger....... Plus the handful of times I've been over there the gardener isn't there." I looked out of the carriage and rolled my eyes at my father's knack for listening to gossip more so than anything.

"I just don't know if it's a place for a young boy to go--"

"We have this discussion every time he calls me so that we can discuss business, it's nothing more and nothing less. I'll be home by mid-sun tomorrow, like always."

"I should've never given you the chocolate factory in Switzerland" Dad said under his breath as he too stared out the window.

"Masters we are here" The servant came to the carriage door and opened it, Ciel and his demonically kind butler stood at the front of the house waiting for me. Beside them their two other servants, the chef Baldroy and the maid Meyrin.

"Hey, Ciel!" I called out as I stepped out of the carriage. "I'm so glad you called me back" I patted off my pants and began walking up, the second servant who sat up in the carriage with the other (because Father sees them as nothing more than as, well servants,) jumped down and accompanied me to Ciel's side.

"It's good for you to be able to join us again, Baron (Y/n)"

"Oh please, I've told you before that you can drop my title." I smiled at him

"Please come in" Sebastian, the demonically kind butler, said as he ushered Ciel and us inside.

~~

We got talking like decent friends do, though Ciel wasn't really the one to talk to me during the first meeting--which was extremely awkward-- I was doing most of the talking unless it was about the business deal then he was the one talking.

He's opened up a tad more than back then, we've even talked about marriage and the fact that we are both already betrothed. He has the beautiful Lady Elizabeth Midford and I have the ever blossoming Lady Magdalene Ellswood. We got talking about our ladys for a bit one day and I even was able to meet Lady Elizabeth, who vehemently recommended that I called her Lizzy.

"Young master!" Meyrin came running in, her steps very random making her almost fall down

"What is it?" Ciel asked as he sighed a little

"I can't find Finny anywhere!" She flailed

"Did you check the garden?" Sebastian interveiend

"No."

"Did you check his bedroom?" Sebastian questioned

"No.."

Did you check the basement?"

"No..."

"Then you haven't really looked for him, have you?" Ciel asked as he then took a sip of his tea.

"I guess not..."

"I'll help look" I smiled as I stood

"There is no need for that young master," Hamlett, my helping hand-- or servant--, said with concern coating his words "The Earl has servants for that."