Unsettling Jealousy

Hanamiya Makoto X Male! Reader X Aomine Daiki (Hard Smut)

Requested by jubie1234

Art by me (because there was literally no photo if them together! So I did a quick digital sketch of half and half.)

----------

(Hanamiya Makoto's P.O.V)

He's mine. He belongs to me, you dare deface.... You dare even touch him with your filthy, grubby, hands I'll rip your limbs off. I'm watching you, don't you dare desecrate the one thing that actually has kept me going all these years, even though I don't let him know that-- but you, you bastard don't even think about taking him away from me. If we ever played I'd make sure that you never made it past the first quarter, I'd damn sure make it well known to my whole team to make it seem like I was giving Kiyoshi Teppei mercy last time. I will personally--

"Mako-chan, are you coming?" (Y/n) called back to me as he turned to look away from his current muse

"Does he have to come, (Y/n)?" Aomine Daiki, the bane of my existence.....the man I'm almost 100% sure is going to steal my (Y/n) away from me, questioned

"Yes~" (Y/n) thankfully replied as he walked towards me, and stupidly intertwined his fingers with mine, as if smooshing two sweaty hands creating a leash of moist secretion is romantic..... I looked down at him, his height to about my shoulder.

"..." I clicked my tongue at him and began walking, pulling him along behind me.

(Male! Reader's P.O.V)

I love Makoto with all my heart, with my whole heart, but if I were to say that he gets jealous easily would be an understatement. Makoto is a kind hearted person, deep down I know his is.... Though he has yet to prove that hypothesis....

He clicked his tongue at me as he then began to drag me towards our destination, Aomine following behind us.

Truthfully I don't know why Aomine deals with us... I mean, Aomine and I do go to the same school-- making Makoto mad, but it's his decision to not follow me to Touou Academy. Aomine and I didn't become immediate friends, he didn't even notice me until the game with Makoto against Seirin the second time.

Makoto was yelling in the hallway, having a breakdown with me right there and Aomine came over to tell him that he told him so-- for whatever, and Makoto slapped me hard across the face. That time he didn't mean to, that was the first time in our (at that time) three years together that he hit me. He apologized immediately after, but with a click of his tongue as if he felt he had to and not that he wanted to. Makoto was summoned by one of his teammates and left me in the hallway breathing off the aggravation of what he just did. I felt a presence at my side and looked to him, thinking it was Makoto but my eyes met with Aomine.

"Are you okay?" He asked

"I'm fine, he's never that violent--"

"He's always that violent" He retorted "You don't need to be friends with him."

"I'm not friends, Makoto and I are dating"

That's when Aomine and I started hanging out, as if he saw me as a helpless puppy and wanted to be there to protect me.... But in reality I truly have no idea why he hangs out with us.

--A Few Weeks Later--

I walk into school, and got to my shoe locker.

"Morning, (Y/n)" Aomine greeted as he got to me