A Hero Like No Other.

Genos X Cross Dresser! Male! Reader

Art by Antercold on DeviantArt

----------

(Male! Reader's P.O.V)

"She's not one to be social. She's not one to stay after a fight and pick up her mess. She's not exactly one to pick a fight and lose. She is none other than the "Trap" hero (or so her nickname got her that). Her real hero name is (hero name) and her power consists of (long or short range) attacks that use (element(s)) to vanquish her enemies. She has fought beside Genos and Saitama one too many times for her liking, she's even had the audacity to complain to the top brass that she shouldn't have to stoop so low as to "work alongside a walking toaster and humpty dumbty"-- were her exact words. (Hero name)'s street name, or secret identity is (Full name) a normal everyday 20 year old trying to figure out her life as she works at the local bakery. Her boss and her entire family know that she is (Hero Name) do to her not wanting to keep a secret from them, and so that if there is an attack near by she can jump into action without getting in trouble from her boss (as long as she clocks out before she goes to fight the beast).

"There is a secret that (Y/n) holds. One would think that her revealing hero outfit would show her secret but some people just don't get it. She is really a HE. He, who feels more comfortable in women's clothes, decided to start dressing this way when he was ten. His family accepted it with haste, as if to hope for it to pass but as time past none of them really minded. It was the norm. They eventually started referring to him as a her and as their brother or son as their sister or daughter, it was easier than explaining it to people who didn't understand. For (Y/n), he didn't mind. He appeared to be a girl anyway, his face more round and feminine than one of his sisters, and his hips from his mother's side of the family, he doesn't even need to make an effort for his voice to sound like a girls.

"He's fit right into this lifestyle, everyone around him understanding him and accepting him as if he lived in some utopia where everyone understood with no questions asked. It was about a year or two ago, when he met Genos and Saitama, that he began to get flustered-- and is also the main reason for him despising the two. For they asked many questions, Genos was able to see through it the first time he saw (Y/n) in the bakery and Saitama caught on in his own time, but he still did. The both seemed dense and (Y/n) was even told that neither of them would most likely catch on, but they did and they ask so many questions.... Well Genos more than Saitama.

"Genos began to make it his daily routine, as long as there wasn't a monster or villain, to go see (y/n) to ask questions and (y/n) began to study how to create monsters to get Genos to go away..... But that would backfire in the end.

"A year into the three knowing each other (Y/n) began to notice that he actually welcomed them in, and answered the same questions that Genos asked everyday. He became less irritable and as if he were in love with Genos--"

"I am not! And can you stop telling my whole life story in the store!" I yelled to a group of girls that began to frequent the store to simply ship Genos and I. Every interaction between us became a note in their handy-dandy-notebook that they would then share with their friends, who'd share it with their friend's, and so on until it gets to the Hero Association and then they call me complaining about the story and how it could be bad for business.

I looked at the clock up on the wall, thankfully my shift gets out in 5 minutes.

Genos and I decided to hang out today, which we have been doing a lot. My boss (and my entire family) think we are dating but it's impossible for two guys to do anything let alone date.... Right?

"(Y/n) can you count your drawer before you go on your date?"

"Sir, it's not a date!" I called

"Who are you trying to convince~?" He cooed back at me with a giant grin on his face. He snuck back into his office before I could do any damage to him.