My Regular

Takashi Morinozuka x Regular Customer! Male! Reader (Implied)

Art by xXChiharuDawnXx on DeviantArt

--------

No one knew until that day.... We had kept it a secret for so long that I just forgot that nobody else knew..... I was done waiting for him so I went to go find him.... I found exactly who I was looking for I just didn't realize that he would be into this sort of thing... well I mean I knew what he did after school with the club and all but I didn't think that he'd be up for playing dress up so much so that I'd walk into him being half naked.... And make me almost break our cover....which he actually did this time...

-One week ago-

"Is that a boy?" Hikaru (I think) asked, getting everyone's attention as I closed the door, suddenly remembering that I should've waited by the library on the second floor.

I stood against the door, my legs not moving and my heart racing, the host club staring me down as they all stood in baggy pants and pointy shoes as if they were mimicking Aladin from that Disney movie.

"It is, that's weird. I wonder why he's here?" Karu (I think) commented, leaning onto his twin

"Mori. Honey. Isn't that boy in your class?" Kyoya asked

"That's (Y/n)-chan he's a little shy, we walk to school together because he lives near Takashi, and he's the soul air to the (Last name) family's company." Honey commented with a smile as he hugged Usa-can tighter to him

"Is that the family that owns almost all of Japan's train systems?" Karu asked

"I-I-I.... I must have the wrong room....." I stuttered out, Taka-chan standing right in front of me staring me down.

"Why didn't you tell me you were going to be here?" Taka-chan (Mori) questioned in a low tone as he bent down to talk more to my level (our height difference slightly unsettling for me).

"I-I.... you said that you'd be here and then you told me to wait for you in the library.... I've been waiting for an hour and I just wanted to tell you that I was going to head home...." the group all raising a brow at our conversation with each other

"You could've texted me." he said taking a step closer to me

"I know, It's just....you're not that sociable when we text..."

"He's not normally sociable at all." Hikaru commented in a mumble.

Taka-chan stared me down as if he were trying to figure if I had another motive for appearing to the club. He turned around and grabbed his things, he bowed to the club and turned back to look at me.

"Wh-What?" I questioned, blushing at his stare. He grabbed my wrist and escorted me out of the club room

-Present-

Now because of that incident a week ago there is a rumor floating around that Taka-chan and I are a couple, and I've even had a few girls come up to me and ask who the Seme and who the Uke are..... Whatever that means.

The strange thing is is that they are completely true, it's just we wanted it to be a secret. Taka-chan and I are in a relationship, it's just that he doesn't want it to get to serious before either of us graduates. We haven't done anything beyond cuddling and kisses on the forehead or cheek, we do sleep with each other but not in the sexual way. My family is just huge in population so I thought it would be good to get out of the house now and again so occasionally I'll crash at his house.