Hold him!! (Part 2)

[A/n: for those of you who didn't see my post, I was really sick. But I was force fed pills and liquids and passed it sooner than later, sorry about the scare and that this is out late!! I hope you all like this chapter (might actually make these chapters a series? )!]

Nishinoya Yuu X Depressed! Male! Reader (Angst Fluff) 

art by go-isabella-hiatus on Tumblr

requested by PanicMyFallinFandoms

 -----

[Warning!! This chapter is going to be dark, it's going to be depressing, a tear might be shed, please be aware of this and if you can't handle it I don't want to put you through this so please don't read. Trigger Warning. For those of you who can, I hope it's okay.]  

Previously:

I see nothing but blackness.  

"Please, Dad!" I called "Don't!!" I covered my face  

"You're a piece of shit! I wish you were never born!" He lifted his fist as high as he could, his knuckles made from iron and steel (or so it felt).  

I was 7 when I ran away.  

The year I turned 10 a perfect couple adopted me... the father liked to come in my room at night, his voice telling me everything was going to be alright but his actions painful and confusing.

On my 13th birthday (3 years ago) a single woman adopted me.  

Half a year into my last year of Junior high she was killed by a drunk driver.

I'm 16 years old, I live in an apartment complex funded by the state. I get a social security check every month but I also have a part-time job that helps fund me.  

~

"Yuu, you need to ask him about it already. It's driving me crazy!! You know that that large mark around his neck isn't a shadow. What if he's in a bad situation? What if that's the reason he couldn't talk to us? What if he's--?"

~

"Do you need a hug?"

You felt as though you could cry and he wouldn't judge you as if you could unload everything and it would all be okay. But the instant his solid arms vanished with a light 'thank you' it reminded you that one day he'd betray you too. His betrayal will probably hurt the worst too, because out of everyone that you ever loved-- including your adoptive mother-- he sees right through you (in a good way).

~

"(Y/n), Look out!!" Nishinoya called, for you, his shoes squeaking at his sudden change in trajectory and feet rushing as fast as possible.

You looked up, and in slow motion (but only seconds later) your face was hit with the ball.

~

"Why did you....?! My shirt!" 

~

"It was all in the past, okay?! Is that was you wanted to hear? My dark, disgusting, past!"  

~

"I never wanted any of you to find out!! I didn't want to see that look in your eyes too!!"

~

"Get. Out." 

~

"We never imagined that you would be this lonely!" Nishinoya began to cry.... Cry for you. "We all had thought we has seen a scar or two, but we didn't want to accuse something of happening and looking like fools. We did think about you, that's why whenever you brought up jokes about death we'd brush them off and then coddle you for a few days with gifts! That's why whenever you were depressed we were somehow right there by your side. That's why we all can see right through you because we care! We all cherish you and we all want you to be able to be happy. None of us have ever seen you smile, have ever heard a real laugh--"