Body Worship?

[A/n: I linked the song above that I blasted until I finished this chapter. It actually turned out different from where I wanted to go with it, but I think it turned out good! Hope you guys enjoy!!]

Tachibana Makoto x Overweight! Self Conscious! Male! Reader

Art by Daniimon on DeviantArt.

--------

"You want to what?!"

"Calm down (Y/n)." Makoto blushed at my exclaim "It's not really my idea.... Nagisa said it was something him and Rei do and now I can't really get it out of my head. I just want to see what it's like."

"You and Nagisa were talking about body worship?" I squinted my eyes a little, thinking about why they were talking about it. "Makoto, I don't like that.... You know I hardly like cuddling... there is just too much of me for us to do anything...."

Makoto let out a sigh like he does every time I bring up my body size. "(Y/n), I told you that I like the size you're at. I love you, okay?"

"You know that that doesn't help whatsoever." I let out a sigh matching his, but then put on a smile. "I'm going to head down to the dorm room. See you after your practice."

"We're not' done talking about this!" He called in a concerned tone so that the whole library heard him.

"Just go to practice already!" I stormed out and towards our shared dorm.

I'm not in the mood for him to tell me that I'm not fat, that I'm a "good size". I'm not in the mood for him to dial down the situation that my emotions have gotten me into. I'm just not in the mood to face him right now.

I have always been bigger than the other kids. But not that much bigger. It started out as a little thing, someone commented on how I jiggled when I ran, so instead of doing something productive about it I drowned my emotions in food.... That lead to me jiggling only more when I ran. It got worse over the years and I became overweight. 100 pounds overweight. It wouldn't be that much of a big deal if I wasn't cursed to 5'5 for the rest of my life. I met Makoto our freshmen year of college, I went to go ask my older half brother a question (him being on the swimming team) and ran into his glistening abs..... Literally.

It's so weird for us to be even friends, we look so awkward together it's unsettling. People talk behind my back, and make fun of my appearance... and with a physically fit specimen like Makoto always beside me heps exactly zero much.

The thing that really bothers me is that since being with Makoto for a year or so now he's been treating me like Haruka-- an old friend from back in high school-- he will speak for me, and act like he knows what's best for me..... The scary thing is is that he's usually spot on....

Anyway I made it to the dorm room, out of breath and pissed off beyond belief.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, I pulled it out and across the screen was my half brother's phone number.

"Hey, Sou...." I answered huffing out a breath in an attempt to breathe normally

"Is everything alright? Makoto came in almost in tears."

"No! Everything's not alright! He want's to do a stupid body worship thing and you know how I am about those sorts of things.... I just... he wants a physical relationship too and I'm so terrified that he's going to ditch me when he sees what my body looks like compared to his own. I mean he'd be better off with someone like you Sou..." I let out a sigh, my words being fast and tears forming in the corner of my eyes

"First off, I'm going to kill him for making you cry and secondly, I don't think you should think of Tachibana that lowly. He seems to really love you and cherish you. I think you should give him a chance before you do the thing you do and go down the worst case scenario street." He let out a sigh after a whistle blew "I've got to go, but listen to what I said. Give him a chance. He'll surprise you."