#1 Fan

[A/n: To whoever requested this: I can't find you anywhere in my message box (which is literally filled with unread rude/ negative messages that I am doing my best to ignore). So if you are the one who requested this please message me or comment on this and I'll fix it. I just spent an hour trying to find you in all the negative messages and couldn't. Sorry about that.]

Kise Ryouta X Fan! Male! Reader

Art by Deja-Sama (Deja) on DeviantArt

------------

I watched the minute hand slowly reach the moment when I would be released from this academic prison. There was a time where I was worried for my sanity, the bell feeling like an interrogator and I was the simple minded criminal. I tapped my fingers to the beat of the second hand, wanting, waiting for the time to be released. The so-called Warden of this prison wouldn't stop talking, as if he didn't care if the bell went off or not.

The bell doesn't dismiss you, I do! He would spew from his garlic infested mouth.

Shivers are sent dancing up and down my spine just thinking about his breath.

The bell finally rang and I booked it. I didn't wait to hear a single word from him. Today is the day! Just like every Friday!

My favorite Youtuber is going to upload a video!

He's so beautiful and so awesome! He's got over 3 Million subscribers but I wouldn't doubt that for a second due to his amazing beauty. His golden hair just frames his face so well, and his daring "bad boy" ear piercing just makes you want to know more about him! His voice, most claim is fake and that he truly has a deeper voice because a man isn't allowed to have a voice as high pitched as his (for some reason) is soothing.

His Youtube name and real name aren't that far off from one another, though now that his real name is out he prefers people call him that on his channel.

Kise Ryouta.

I had to get home to see what his amazing channel would upload today. His editor, the poor soul of MidoTechn04422 (Midorima Shintaro), should upload it any minute now.

I busted through the door, my excitement almost causing my face to meet the floor.... again.

"Welcome home!" Mom called to me as I entered the house and rushed up to my bedroom with not a single word to her. She knows what this day is, she knows that I'm going to be fanboying for the next hour. With Half an hour of watching him be beautiful and then the other half an hour writing a review on his video.

I quickly got logged onto my laptop and got Youtube up and running. The second I got on a notification tone sounded on my laptop.

I quickly clicked on it, and it brought me to Ryouta's latest video, I brought my legs to my chest, plugged my headphones in, closed my eyes for the intro, and smiled like a complete fool.

"Hey~! Welcome to Ryouta's Fashion Day~~!" he said excitedly, I opened my eyes to see his beauty. He wore a simple white collared shirt and as he spoke it seemed as if stars floated around him. his hands waved as he talked about the thing he loves. Fashion. He gave tips and ideas, he told us fans (whom he thinks is all girls) makeup ideas. And then for the last ten minutes, he told us about his latest modeling shoot.

The joy in his face as he talks is as if he actually enjoys this. He's so full of life, and so full of it.

He said his legendary 'good-bye' and blew a kiss to the camera right before it cut off.

I laughed at his joy, happy that I found him all those years ago.

I quickly got onto my blog. Typing fast and nothing but the truth: