Who is it?

Levi Ackerman X Uke! Reader X Erwin Smith (Triangle Smut)

Request by greens1

Art by SilverFoxRedRose on DeviantArt

-------

There is always a choice. Depending on whether it's a good or bad outcome is all on fate. But never-- NEVER-- in my whole life did I ever think that I'd have to choose between my two best friends.

~

Today started like a normal day: I got up, began to brew some tea as I jumped into the shower, drank the tea when I go out, got dressed, headed down to the meat hall, ate food with Erwin and Levi--as usual-- and then I went outside to help the cadets in training. Wednesdays are always my days to train them. It was usual.

But what wasn't usual, what caught me completely off guard was when Miike told me that he was going to train them and that Levi needed to see me in his office.

"Miike, today is my day to train them" I said, looking at Hanji as she acted as his translator because Miike didn't ever talk to me (said my smell was off or something)

"Just, go." Hanji said motioning me out "You know how Levi will get if you don't show up soon" She pushed me towards the building

"Ya, ya" I said, moving on and walking into the building.

Today started out normal, but now Miike had to throw me off my groove and now I feel uncomfortable and lost...

I walked up to Levi's room, my heart racing.

Levi and I have known each other since he became a cadet. I was his superior until the second day when Erwin promoted him to Captain, which threw everyone off (mainly because he had to demote me for Levi to be able to be in that position, but I have no hard feelings about Erwin or Levi). Levi and I did get off on a rough start though, he was-- and still is-- hard to figure out. He has a stone cold expression that can break any sane man and his height makes people undermine him--which in the end is their demise.

" Captain Levi?" I called as I knocked on his door

"Enter." His voice calmly demand on the other side of the wooden door. I did so. I walked into his office, closed the door behind me and stood there waiting for him to rip on me about something. He just turned in his chair and stared at me, though.

"Levi?" I questioned, the nerves getting to me, and my brain questioning everything I did for the past year to see if he were about to call me out on something. I felt my hands get clammy behind my back as I respectably stood waiting for him to say something.

"I know how Erwin feels about this whole thing, and frankly I don't give two shits." he said standing

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at him, his feet slowly walking towards me

"Has Erwin not told you yet?" He asked getting closer and closer, making me want to be farther and farther from him.

"N-No!" I yelped in response and loathment when I realized I was trapped in a corner-- physically

Levi grabbed my shoulders, which were set at his head height, and he dragged them down the wall until the two of us were on the ground-- me on my ass and him on his knees.

"L-L-Levi?" I called, my heart racing like crazy

"Listen well, I will only say this once" He grabbed the bottom of my chin as if demanding our eyes meet "I love you, and I WILL make love to you."