Skinship

[A/N: I drew the picture above, I hope you guys like it! Enjoy the chapter!]

Iwaizumi Hajime X Male! Reader (Lemon)

Requested by PiripiNi

____________________

(Narrator P.O.V)

He was not the one to set up the date. He was expecting no one to show up to the park because of who set up the date. He was expecting for nothing to go down, not to have to spend money, and for the day to end just like it began, with his head on his pillow and his dreams fulfilling every fantasy his heart could desire. He stood as if a little hope resided deep within himself that someone would.... could.... actually love him. He always thought that because of the person who set this up, he'd never find anyone who'd love him, realistically who would go for a 6 when they could have a 10? Being constantly around Oikawa was more of a burden than a blessing.....

"You must be Iwaizumi Hajime?" A delicate voice called for him, one that belonged to a gentle looking man with a simple outfit of solid colors addressed with a summer scarf and a small backpack setting on his back.

"Y-Yes?" he stuttered, new to the dating scene and also very shocked that the one who set up this date knew his type.

"I'm (Full name)." (Y/n) out stretched his hand for Iwaizumi to shake, trying to be formal and all

That was how it all started. Two people that had never been with another one before they met each other, two people that met on a whim thinking that the other wasn't going to show. But both went, both met, and now the both of them have been dating for 3 years, through college even though they aren't going to the same one.

That was the hardest thing to get used to, long distance. The two had only been dating for 6 months before they parted ways to go to separate colleges on either side of the country. One sent to Sapporo and the other at Fukuoka, 20 hours appart. They kept in contact through Skype, which was a tease for each because they wanted to be in each other's arms rather than on each other's screens.

'I miss you'

'I miss you, too'

Was their normal conversation, they rarely talked about school and they rarely talked about sports they mostly talked about each other and where their relationship should be going and how many days were left until the most recent break where they could see each other.

It was the first summer break that Iwaizumi and (Y/n) were joined again, only having so much time because of having to get jobs to pay for college and family matters.

--First summer break--

(Male!Reader's P.O.V)

I got off the train as fast as I could, so I could stretch my legs after being on the train for almost 6 and a half hours to Tokyo.

I can't believe that my relationship with Haji has been solely long distance all this time.

I looked around for a second, then down at my watch.: 4:00 p.m

Haji told me he'd be on a train making it to Tokyo at 5:00 p.m. today. I have a whole hour to blow....

I walked over to a bench, still in view of the train and sat down. I've been sitting for over 6 hours but for some reason I don't want to stand right now.... I pulled out my phone and texted Haji

Made it to the station. --(Y/n)

I smiled as I sent the text, knowing that he would send back a single letter and then he'd show up a while after that.