Forced into a Relationship

[Warning: This will have very touchy subjects in it and very intense language, please read at your own risk! This can be considered gory or over the top to some people so just be careful when reading (loosely off the idea of the Manga/ Anime Series Target in the Finder, also known as Finder no Hyouteki.]

Mob Boss! Aomine Daiki x Innocent! Male! Reader (Lemon/ Smut)

Request by greens1

--

If I could've picked a worse place to be, I think I would be dead. I don't even know how this happened, well that's a lie..... I know exactly how this happened. Right now I think I'm in a car, blindfolded, handcuffed, and being taken somewhere unknown to me. The car smells like bleach and cigar smoke, with a odd hint of lavender.

"I can't believe you have the, fucking, balls to punch the boss" A deep voice came from my left as it spat in my ear with disgust

"...." I went to speak but noticed that I have tape across my lips.

"It would be best if you didn't speak" A semi-gentle voice spoke to me, as if the man behind it was trying his best to hold back and not bitch slap me

I can't believe I got myself in this mess! I just wish I gave him that damn camera!

[4 Hours ago]

(Narrator P.O.V)

"You've got to be kidding me..." (Y/n) complained

"No one else will take on this job, plus you've done jobs like this before, so please?" the director of Tokyo Talk News, pleaded with (Y/n) to see if he could go get some dirt off of the nitrous mob boss known as Aomine Daiki.

There is talk that Aomine is a mob boss and that he does deals under the table, but to every normal citizen he just looks like a good businessman with really good taste in women (and occasionally men).

"Fine I'll do it, but I better get a bonus for this." (Y/n) gave in, as his kind nature normally did.

If one were to observe (Y/n) in his 'natural habitat', so to speak, they'd see that he is an innocent, kind hearted, guy that can have a loud streak if provoked. He's been known to only punch those that bully his best friend, Takashi Morimoto, and that was back in middle school. His innocence has no bounds, being a 20 year old virgin with no dating experience doesn't exactly help that fact, but he's currently trying to muster up the courage to ask one of his coworkers out on a date.

"I'll be back!" he called through the office as he ran out, his camera around his neck and his extra memory sticks in his pants pocket.

(Y/n) took the subway all the way to Kobe, to seek out Aomine Daiki who is at a business meeting there currently.

(Y/n) set up his camera, tripod and all, ready to capture the deal being done by Aomine and a light blue headed, short, man in a white flashy suite.

Picture after picture was taken, flash off (obviously) and zoomed in to 200% magnification and more on some.

Hours passed as (Y/n) kept taking pictures, happy he brought more memory sticks because he used all 5 of them with all an over abundance of pictures.

"I thought I felt a rat staring at me" a deep voice, strangely making (Y/n) think of mahogany, whispered into (Y/n)'s ear startling him and making him almost break his 5,000 USD camera.

"I was just leaving." (Y/n) quickly packed up everything and slung the camera around his neck. "Excuse me" He tried to sneak by the shadowed man, that he couldn't identify in this light.