Pure?

[A/n: Long chapter as an apology for not getting it out! Enjoy the Hard Lemon!!]

Aomine Daiki X Pure! Male! Reader (Hard Lemon)

art by tsubakiya on Deviant Art

----------

"Fuck!" (Y/n) yelled as he kicked the vending machine

"What did it do this time?" Aomine asked as he walked up to his pissed off boyfriend of 5 years

"Fucking hell! Vending machines are so damn homophobic!! I'm fucking sorry by dollar isn't straight enough for you!!" (Y/n) kicked the machine again. He then tried the trick that Kagami taught him by rubbing the bill trying to flatten any creases.

The machine still didn't take it.

"Maybe if you didn't beat it the machine it would take your money."

"Maybe if you didn't ram my ass so hard the other night you'd get some tonight." (Y/n) spat back

"You have a foul mouth, (Y/n)-chii!" Kise intervened

"I know," Kagami joined in, the two showing up out of nowhere "I can't believe that it was only five years ago when (Y/n) was so pure."

"Like hell, I was that pure!" (Y/n) tried to say in defense

"Here, (Y/n) let me tell you a good fucking story. Literally."

~ Five years ago~

(Male! Reader's P.O.V)

"I'm going to go for a run!" I said to Aomine Daiki, my roommate.

"Why? You must be so tired from running through my mind all day."

"What? How can I run inside your-- I'm so confused..." I tried to think of what analogy he was trying to use.

Aomine always does these... brain teasers (I guess). They have no meaning and are always directed towards me. I have no basis for them and no idea the reason he says them. Aomine is an enigma of confusing analogies that make me question how his thought process develops in the first place.

I left the dorm room.

The two of us somehow got stuck together though we have nothing in common and he's usually out with 'the guys' for basketball. It's like I have a dorm room to myself and an occasional roommate.

I ran down the stairs and just jogged around campus.

By now, almost a semester of us being roommates, and I know nothing about Aomine other than the fact that he's a jock. I think he likes to read magazines, but I don't know what kind he likes... maybe sports related? Who knows?

I ran for about an hour, my mind clearing of my troubles and my concerns. I keyed my way into the dorm building and got to my floor by the stairs. I opened the door and Aomine was sitting at his desk, his headphones over his ears and he was strangely doing homework (He usually only does it when his tutor is in the room, but whatever).

I kept my earbuds in, not announcing my presence to him at all

"Hey (Y/n)," I heard Aomine's voice faintly, so I pulled out earbud out

"Ya?" I questioned to signal that I was listening

"Can I--" He said something obscene, but I didn't quite catch what he said (or meant).

"Sure," I replied not wanting to be a nuisance "You can do what you want."

Aomine practically pounced me, he tossed me onto his small bed and kissed my neck. It all began to happen so fast, I tried to stop him, I tried to talk but I was just so surprised that Aomine was hovering over me with a hungry glare in his eyes.