Spin the Bottle (Smut)

[A/N: Hey guys! This one is a little longer and also a surprise that you guys weren't expecting! I hope you all enjoy this chapter!

Seme! Akashi Seijuro X Male! Reader X Seme! Kuroko Tetsuya (Threesome Smut)

Happy Birthday NurulAqilah394! I hope you like this chapter~

Art by 3ternal-Star on DeviantArt.

------

It was just a stupid game. A simple, stupid, childish game that no one should take seriously.

I guess I'm just playing with the wrong group....

"Aomine, it's your turn." Akashi said with a smile "Spin."

The game is Spin the Bottle, but since we're in college we have to take it up a notch. Along with the bottle, there is a little paper cube that you roll where all the sides have something that has to be done: (1) a kiss (2) Fondle chest (3) touch groin (4) Touch ass (5) Make them Climax and (6) Sex.

Aomine rolled the cube, (1) being the side that faces up. He laughed through his nose and quickly spun the bottle.

Round and round and round and round it went. My heart racing with every pass by me.

The bottle began to slow down, as if wanting us all to have a heart attack.

It stopped..... on his boyfriend.

"Ha! Can you stomach a kiss, Kise?" Aomine scooted over to Kise Ryota and deeply kissed him. When he returned he passed the cube to me, the first round for me.

I let out a deep breath, my heart beating out of my chest.

Why did I agree to this again?

I tossed it lightly, crossing my fingers for (1). .

.

.

.

.

.

.

(3).

I have to touch their groin? It's just a quick touch though, right? I don't know the rules, I was only invited to play this fucking game....

I ignored the grins around the room as I grabbed the bottle and spun it.

Around and around and around it went. Everyone in the circle biting their lip as if they wanted the bottle to stop on them.

Slowing

Slowing

Slowing

Stop.

"O....Oh..." I commented as I looked at the person the bottle pointed too.

Akashi Seijuro? Shit...

(Narrator P.O.V)

(Y/n) took a deep breath. He was going to have to touch Akashi's member, but what he didn't know is that he was going to have to do it skin to skin.

Akashi smiled devilishly as he unzipped his pants and waited for (Y/n) to get over to him.

(Y/n)'s hands shook, his heart raced as he fully realized the shit he was so deep in.

(Y/n) pulled out Akashi's member.

It's normal... (Y/n) said to himself as he just held it in his hand.