Unpopular

Oikawa Tooru X Male! Reader

-----------

(Narrator P.O.V)

The sound of the ball hitting the gym floor echoed with an evil aura, the sender of the spike-like hit tisked at how it veered a smidge off the course he wanted.

"It looks like it's getting better" One of the said males teammates commented, in an effort to make the male a little more light hearted in his self abuse.

"It could be better..." Said male said as he grabbed another ball, and stared at it as if having a mind based conversation with it, cursing it in a low tone if it didn't go the path that he wished.

"Oi, Shittykawa! Stop practicing or you'll hurt yourself." Iwaizumi, the only sane man to actually call the star of the school and team (though not the ace) demeaning names.

"Iwa-chan~" Oikawa, also known as Shittykawa, complained as he just threw the ball to the side "I don't know what to do!"

"Take a break" Iwazumi tossed Oikawa a bottle of water "Pick it up later."

Iwazumi and Oikawa's relationship was a unique one, if one wants to vaguely put it as that. The two practically raised together and hardly seen without the other, it's as if they were made to be together... but that's not how they saw it, no more of like a need. They needed to be with each other, they knew that there would come a day where they had to part ways, they knew that deep in their hearts, so in order to be able to take it when that time comes the two spend every moment they have with each other.... As annoying as it can be, they do their best to stay to that. Well... that was until Oikawa met him, when he met him it was as if his whole world had changed.... And all it took to meet this man was one single serve, one masterful serve, one fast and powerful serve....

~

Over and over again Oikawa tried to make his serve come out the way he envisioned it in his head, but over and over again it turned out to be a fluke. He had gotten the serve right once, but once was not going to cut it in the upcoming game against Karasuno, no way was that going to suffice.

Oikawa tossed another ball up into the air, the release feeling like this was going to finally be a serve worthy of making Karasuno fall. He jumped, and reached for the ball as if the retrieve it but slapped it as hard as he could, his eyes never leaving the ball.

The ball's speed was inhumane and the ball hit the court before any of his teammates knew he hit it. A rawr erupted as Oikawa finally got another, though the ball got loose and rolled itself out of the gym. The team didn't realize the ball escaping, therefore none chased after it.

The ball rolled, as if it was attracted to something, or someone, or as if it was playing it's part in destiny.

Under the tree, that's where the ball was determined to roll, sat a boy. The boy huddled to himself doing homework outside rather than in the rowdy library or in homeroom. He let out a sigh, the paper underneath his math equations asked one question.

How would you describe yourself?

The question was one that most people avoid, but it was counted as a test grade.... And due at the beginning of next week's class.

I don't want to describe myself... the boy thought to himself People see me as unsociable, an 'emo' kid, they tell me I put the 'I' in introvert....He began making himself angry, stressed, and uncomfortable. He let out a breath in an attempt to calm himself, he fixed his thick rimmed glasses and closed his eyes to help calm, he suddenly felt a tap on his foot. Confused he opened his eyes and moved his books to look at the source of the poking. A volleyball? Those jocks... He shook his head, he'd know how those jocks were, his cousin was on the team.