Sensation

[A/n: This is a little long.... I got a little carried away with it! Enjoy!]

Midorima Shintaro X Experienced! Male! Reader (Smut)

Requested by TrendyBroker

Art by Ceader43 on DeviantArt

----------

(Narrator P.O.V)

It began at a weird age, they didn't even know it was happening until both of them were too far into the emotions to bail out. Sadly, only one of the two understood what these damn emotions meant for them, they were the only one to actually be able to piece together that they were in love with the boy that they grew up beside. It hurt though, because it was obvious that no one else thought that, that he was the only one to know it wasn't admiration anymore, that it wasn't a family love anymore.... He was ankle deep in loving his best friend.... A love that could break so many things, this whole thing that they've built could be shattered with a simple sentence. So what did the boy do to cope with falling for his friend? He drowned himself in other people's love, pretending that he could mask himself in their love.... And in the process he lost his virginity at 14 to his guidance counselor who said she'd be able to "fix" him.

That's when the heart pain began. He got so emotionally introverted that it began to actually hurt his heart. He went to several doctors, all calling him crazy because the pain was all in his head (which it was) and they could do nothing for him (but they could've been a little more sympathetic).

He torchered himself everyday, by staying beside his childhood friend and becoming more acquainted to him.... That's right. Not only was he told that he was weird for falling for his childhood friend, but he was labeled as disgusting because he was gay.... But only gay for him.... maybe....

Years passed and he drowned himself in women (an occasional man) and found himself with a new label, a label he didn't quite mind hanging around his neck.... A label consisting of 12 letters: Experienced.

-- Present Day--

"I'm sorry Shintaro, I forgot that we had made plans to meet at the cafe.... I already told Taiga that we could go play one-on-one at the outdoor court....."

"But--!" Midorima took a breath "It's fine, not like I care. We'll make plans for another time."

"Thank's for being so understanding!" (Y/n) hung up the phone on his end and went to go play with his best friend and teammate, but on the other end of the phone Midorima stared at his phone telling him the call was disconnected. He let out a sigh as he closed his phone which matched the color of his grassy green hair. Midorima put his hands in his pockets as he walked home, trying to not be so consumed by the emotions boiling up inside of him.

~

(Male! Reader's P.O.V)

"Are you sure this is alright?" Kagami asked me as we two walked towards the basketball court

"Don't tell me you're scared of losing?" I asked, trying to edge him on

"I meant for you and Midorima?" he asked not phasing him

"You know how I feel about him, you're probably the only one I've ever told that too Taiga. So please respect that I am fighting to let him go.... I have been ever since I was eight years old... and now that I'm a first year in highschool, it's really not subsiding even though I thought it would by now..." We made it to the court and began to throw that ball around as we talked

"In my opinion, you need to tell him, I've always told you that"

"I know, Taiga, but what if he rejects me? Like directly?" I said blocking his advance "And what if it ruins the relationship we've been building since our birth?"