Four is better than Two

[This is WAY longer than I had thought it would be. I'm sorry if that puts you off but I wanted (well more like needed) to set a story for why they are doing the do with all four of them. So I hope you guys like this longer chapter! Also this Smut is a little more intense (I think) than usual, so read at your own leisure.]

Aomine Daiki X Kise Ryouta and Kagami Taiga X Male! Reader (Smut)

Art by FaQ on Zerochan.net

-----

"The four of us have a unique relationship..... Like a really unique relationship. Aomine and Kise were the ones to begin it, they actually came up to Kagami and I and asked us if we'd want to join. At the beginning Kagami refused, he completely and utterly refused, for one the two of us hadn't even gone that far between ourselves.

--Back then--

Kagami and I were sitting at our normal park bench, since we're going to different schools we don't get the usual "Couples" time to go eat and stuff. Kagami sat across from me, his homemade bento for two spread out so that we both could pick and choose food from it like he planned.

"How's basketball at Seirin?" I asked

"Well, we've done really good this year! Last year was a rough start as we were just getting used to how a team worked and how each other worked. How about (sport) at (random school)?"

"It's okay, it would be better if some stuck up first years came in and tried to tell us that the way we were playing was wrong and challenge us to a match, but I don't get the same luxury as you and Kuroko."

"Kagami! (Y/n)!" In the distance was Aomine's voice.

"Hey Aomine!" I called, turning and seeing his boyfriend of almost two years, Kise Ryouta. "And Kise?" I smiled at my own question

"Hey" Kagami mellowly greeted as he shoved food into his mouth.

"So" Aomine said as soon as he got to us "I was wondering if you guys would want to have a foursome with us?"

Kagami spit out his food, chocking on it aswell, as it went all over the table and a bit over himself as well. He looked at Aomine, his mouth agape and his eyes widened in disbelief and horror.

"We're good, thanks" I said interrupting Kagami's thoughts

"Why not?" Kise asked, a hint of need creeping up in his throat "It's not like you two haven't done it together." We got silent, Kagami began to clean himself off as he avoided eye contact and I twiddled my thumb.

"You've got to be shitting me..." Aomine said less than impressed.

"We.... don't have time...." Kagami said, as if he wanted Aomine to drop it

"Time? Right now you two could be doing it in the bathrooms" Aomine pointed not even 50 feet from where we were sitting was a restroom plaza.

"We don't think like you two do....." Kagami said, standing, trying to signal to me that we were leaving.

"Kagami, just think about it. Kise and I want to experiment with other people, but Kise would rather it be people we know other than total strangers." Aomine said as if he were doing this out of the kindness of his own heart.

-Present-

"Kagami did think about it. We both did. And even after Kagami and I shared that moment between just the two of us it still took us both two months to even come face to face to discuss it, the four of us that is. We argued and argued... well Kagami and Aomine argued. As those two bickered and bitched to each other Kise had another idea for him and I.