Rebellious Attraction, Again.

[This chapter is shorter than what you guys are used to me writing but that's mainly because I just made the whole chapter a sex scene. Enjoy!]

Erwin Smith x Rebellious! Male! Reader (Part 2) (semi-LEMON)

Art by Brilcrist (bril-krist) on DeviantArt.

----------

The passion arose in the room. I had come into here to finally tell Erwin that I was leaving, that I was going to go out on my own, that my bags were packed, and 'goodbye'...... hell I'm so fucking weak.

"I thought you were going to leave," Erwin angrily whispered into my ear, his lips hovering over the lobe and gliding their way up ending up wrapping over my pinna. He nibbled on my cartilage for a little as he slightly grunted in my ear, in an attempt to make me moist under the carriage (if you catch my drift). "You were really pissed earlier." he said with my pinna in his mouth, his tongue venturing into Scapha and then into my concha. Erwin knew my ears were my weak spot, hell he asked Haji what the best way to massage sensitive ears were and she even gave him a fucking anatomy book on ears alone.

"I... am pissed." I said out of breath, trying to fight back the intense amount of pleasure that he was inducing into me. "I'm just low-key pissed right now because I can't think straight...... Don't take that wrong either....." I said blushing

"I want to see if you are sensitive," Erwin pressed his hands on my hips, slowly making his way under my shirt and thumbing his way to my chest. His pointer finger and thumb found their way clamped onto my nipples and beagn slowly rolling back and forth as if he were mimicking a miniature violin.

"Erwin, let me go.... I'm still pissed at you." I said, my member trying to tell me that he was going to stand at attention very quickly.

"I know you like this, you used to squeal when I did this while inserted" His lips had somehow moved to my neck, his soft lips somehow counteracted with his foul mouth that he only had during sex.

"...." I tried to grab onto something underneath me, but he had my back glued onto his desk, hell I don't even know how it became like this....

"(Y/n), the expression you're making right now is lovely~" He teased.

"Nhn... Just....ahhh, stop! If you keep doing that I'll get hard!" I said squirming

"That's the point of sex, (Y/n), a sense of release." Erwin moved one hand to unzip my pants as the other clamped harder onto my nipple.

"No, Erwin~" I slightly moaned as I tried to complain.

"See, you like this." he cooed as he pulled out my member and began to slowly stroke the tip in sync with my nipple.

"ER--WIN!" I gasped as I felt a new feeling of ecstasy.

"Are you going to cum?" He asked removing the hand on my member and moving it back to my unclasped nippled.

"Why... did you... stop?" I asked a little aggravated

"I wanted to test something, you see, the ear wasn't the only book I borrowed" he smiled a little out of character for my taste as he then began to vigorously pinch and twist my nipples. His sensations were too intense for me

"ERwin! What? Wait! Nah.. ahh....Ghhnnn...GggGaahhhh!?!" I called as I twitched in confusion and pleasure, we've never done nipple play at all, he might touch my nipples for 10 seconds before he moves onto my stomach or my member but never this long or this intensely. "ERWIN!" I screamed as I grabbed onto his bicep and arched my hips as I felt a knot form and release practically at the same time. My semen streamed out, and covered my still clothed chest and seeped into my shirt. I breathed heavily for a second, my hard-on becoming flaccid. "What the hell was that Erwin?" I asked, my knees starting to shake and my breath trying to regulate

"It's called 'ejaculation by nipple play'" he said in a matter-of-fact tone of voice.

"Okay, now I'm really going."

"You're still leaving? Even after you had that amazing orgasum?"

"Erwin, it hurts that you changed me to be like Levi. That can't be changed by a new method of getting me off." I said as I tried to sit up, but he was in my way

"I don't know where you got that absurd idea in the first place." He said, placing his hands on either side of my head as if motioning to me that I was trapped.

"It's obvious, you just started changing me, but you made it seem like it was my idea to change so that I wouldn't catch on; but I did and that pissed you off that I did. I'm not Levi--"

"If I wanted Levi I would've asked him out, but I don't want him. I want you. You are so different from Levi, it's ridiculous that you thought that I wanted to change you to him. You are kind and compassionate (he is too but you are more so than him), You couldn't hurt a single fly because you're all talk and no bite (I love that about you, because he is all bite and all bark), and your face is different from his" He cupped my face and he kissed me "And lastly you're taller than him." we both chuckled at that. "I love you, okay? I love you and not Levi Ackerman."

"Okay, I get it. I love you two." We shared a deep kiss, when we separated I appologied "Sorry making a big fuss over this and also for making fun of your eye brows...."

"I was thinking of letting Hanji shave them down a little"

"Hell no, your eyebrows may be bushy, they may be thick, but they are you so if you make them thin you would look so weird. I love them, and you, just the fucking way you are, you peice of shit." I kissed him rough.

We stayed in his office until dawn, and got in so much trouble when one of the cadets walked in on us finishing up or upteenth round.

Needless to say our relationship was well mended.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Thank you guys for reading! I love this book so much! And sense I chose a part two there are the same men to vote from last week for this coming week and a few add-ons. Also don't forget that now Friday's I will be updating Emotions of Late, my newest book with Kuroko Tetsuya X Female Reader. It is probably one of my favorites so far, I'm having a bit more fun with it and I think it might end up better then Mind games or Mind and Body!

Sorry if there are some spelling or grammar errors... I'll fix them eventually.

Requests are OPEN (Please P.M. them to me)! [If you want to P.M. to just talk I'm also okay with that!]

Possible next chapters (Most voted will be up next week):

When you comment if you want the chapter to be a lime, lemon, smut or anything in particular (i.e. fetish, tick, turn on, kinks, etc) please leave that in your comment as well, if you don't mind then you don't have to specify; I just want to produce the type of chapters you guys want:

I have thrown out some ideas for the next chapters and would like your guy's opinions, thanks and have an amazing day!:

1. Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood) X Bad boy! Male! Reader

2. Kagami Taiga (Kuroko No Basket) X Sick! Birthday boy! Male! Reader (Fluff)

3. Kise Ryouta (Kuroko No Basket) X Fan! Male! Reader ( Fluff) [Request RougeRedfox]

4. Sugawara Koshi (Haikyuu) X Male! Reader (Angst)

5. Takashi Morinozuka (OHSHC) X Regular Customer! Male! Reader (Implied)

6. Male! O.C. X Male! Reader (Smut)

7. Levi Ackerman X Eren Jeagar (Attack on Titan) and Erwin smith (Attack on Titan) X Male! Reader (Smut) [Request jubie1234] {Essentially another Spin the bottle college AU but with AoT characters}

8. Aomine Daiki X Kise Ryouta (Kuroko no Basket) and Kagami Taiga (Kuroko no basket) X Male! Reader (Smut) [Request jubie1234] {The Four have sex and switch partners, but the Uke's and the Seme's stay in their roles.}