Sandwiched Between the Twins, Literally!

[Surprise!! This is sightly longer than what I have usually done, I have no idea why or how it just kind of felt better. Maybe this will be one of this chapters that I turn into an actual book~? Who knows??]

Hitachiin Brothers X Uke! Male! Reader (Smut)

Art by Funimation entertainment (bless their animation!)

Requested by NurulAqilah394

----------

You stood up as soon as the teacher dismissed the class. You began to pack your bag knowing full well that you were going to have a boring rest of the day until you got home. You made sure to grab the reading book-- that has 112 pages due tomorrow and you have read 1, if that.

"What are your plans for after school?" One of your friends asked you

"Well, Hikaru and Kaoru want me to just come up to the clubroom-- So I'll probably be up there doing homework."

"And watching girls have an emotional orgasum~" another joined in

"I aint into that." You snickered and shook your head.

"That's because you're gay...." Your first friend mocked slightly

After chatting with your two best friends for a while you decided to head over to Music Room #3.

~~

It's been about a year since you've been living with the Hitachiin's. Your mother had been a long time patron of the Hitachiin household, so you'd known the Hitachiin boys for a while but neither of them seemed to want to open themselves to you even one bit. Your mother decided that she had to go chase the man of her dreams and didn't need a boy dragging behind her, so instead of letting a 17- year-old, be on your own she sent you to be babysat by Mr. Hitachiin. Mr. Hitachiin was never in the house, and the twins seemed more apt to hang out with their male comrade Haruhi than with you. You became very independent. But then it happened. Two months into you being in the house the twins cornered you, you were ready for them to beat you up, to mock you, to do anything..... But they wanted to hang out with you? You quickly complied, not knowing the full scale plan they had placed out.

"Let's play doctor~" Hikaru would joke

"What about--!" Kaoru would add.

You thought the two saw you as nothing more than a plaything-- as they see most people. But they actually began to cherish you. Half a year into getting to know them, Kaoru made a move on you, and no not a chess move. Kaoru had somehow got you on top of him, his arms wrapped around your neck as he was about to pull you into your first kiss. Hikaru caught the two of you, and you were relieved for him to stop the advancement, your poor heart couldn't take the thought of your first kiss going to someone who you thought of as a brother. But then right in front of you the two began to fight and bicker, lightly, about who should take your first-- like your first doing the do! You were in shock that the two would talk about this in general let alone in front of you. The two made you decide, though you refused to for two weeks. It finally hit you when you went to pick them up from club activities and saw how gay they are with each other, you strangely found it hot and it bothered your neither regions. Even though it was an act, when the three of you got home is was anything but.

It was your first time, as well as theirs (at least with a person different from each other), and you were really nervous. They took complete control, they took their damn sweet time too, just working your area with their fingers. They seemed to know where it would feel good and where it would get you hot and bothered, as if they had done this to you countless times. When it was time to give up your V-card they both plunged into you at the same time. Which you voiced was impossible many times, but they accomplished it-- but not without an intense amount of pain. IT took a while for you to get used to their movements, with you sandwiched between them-- literally-- it was hard for you to do anything but grab on to who ever hovered over you and try your hardest to hold back your moans.