Avid Reader

Roy Mustang X Male! Reader (Smut)

----------

(Male! Reader P.O.V)

Hello, my name is (Full name), I am a (height) (age) guy that likes to write for a living. My best friend got me into this website called archiveofourown.com, and also another called wattpad.com, where I can publish my books and even get feedback as I publish them. As a sort of experiment I started writing a type of deep storied gay pronographic fiction novel that I base off of my fiance and my own love life. The only thing that I could imagine that could come back to bite me is that he doesn't know that I write about our love life.... and even spice it up a little with the details.... I don't want to know what Roy would do if he found out that I write hardcore smuts about our skinship.

~

"I'm home!" Roy called through the apartment as he entered into it with a silent shut of the front door.

"Hold on I need to finish this sentence!" I called back as I frantically typed a line of smut trying to finish the thought before he entered into my 'office' (also known as the living room).

At some point I got sucked into typing, and the thought that I thought I was quickly typing out became a whole 3,000 worded smut.

"Hmmm..." I heard a hum in my right ear (my weak spot), I turned my head away, shivering but then realized what was going on.

"NO!" I slammed my laptop shut as I noticed Roy had situated behind me with a chair. I looked at him, his scent extremely fresh (my other weak spot) as he was noticeably right out of the shower, stark naked. "Hi" I said my heart slowing down and my voice cracking "How... how long have you been sitting there?" I asked making space between the two of us

"About when the top started the foreplay" He said sipping his coffee, that was on the side table to his right

"That was about the time you came home..." I mumbled to myself

"I didn't know you were into this, (Y/n)" He said in a deep raspy voice (another damn weakness of mine) as he placed the coffee back

"I.. I don't know what you are talking about..." I replied trying to calm down my nether regions.

"I think you do know," Roy said laughing a little through his nose as he got up and opened my laptop. Surprisingly he knew my password and logged in, bringing up the smut in an instant.

"Roy, wait!" I called trying to grab my laptop from him

"He thrusts into me with his thick member, not slowly or carefully but with full and powerful thrusts. He shoved his member all the way to the hilt it filling me up inside" He began reading it out loud as he avoided my advances to grab the laptop away. "His thrusts full of passion, but also full of jealousy. He seemed like he was extremely jealous of Havoc, but the reason unknown to me." He stopped and eyed me "This actually happened... this was last week when you were flirting with Havoc, and you innocently said that nothing was happening."

"Nothing did happen!" I called reaching for the laptop again but was caught off yet another time

"You are writing about us?" He scrolled up and down skimming the page until his eyes caught something "His eyes as blue as the deep ocean and his hair as black as the midnight sky, he as precious to me as a rare stone. He stole my heart away and I doubt he'll ever return it. Wow... that's beautiful."

"I changed our names, ok? I didn't want others to know, on the off chance that people I know read this... I didn't want them to put one and two together..."